• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 9ers vs Browns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, but that's bullshit. He and I and a few others were on this board the whole offseason talking about the entire team, not just the QB. Had it not been for a couple of posters, it would have been a ghost town here. There are some, that is all they want to talk about.
Ha ha! You've got a friend for life in Purguy. He rated your post "winner". He's so desperate for someone to agree with him. Good luck with that.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha ha! You've got a friend for life in Purguy. He rated your post "winner". He's so desperate for someone to agree with him. Good luck with that.

I have plenty of friends I don't need any more thank you. You'r obsessed

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes someone said that and if you think I am going to spend a shitload of time going through all the old game day threads to prove it to you your nuts

Fine by me. But I find that INCREDIBLY unlikely and I think you're either making up bullshit or didn't understand what you were reading.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Supposedly the Kap bashers were all over this board telling us how big of an issue the oline was.
LOL oh yeah I remember that. It was Kaps fault for the sacks and not having time. Where are they now. We been right all along. My order is the the order we need to fix things. Its just common sense. i remember even telling them it was common sense but they didn't care.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
whoever you are talking about it is so wrong and I can't even see what they are saying. The are back tracking now. LOL love it. Im happy I can't see their post.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What you are saying is common sense. What you have posted above is what I've said over and over. I don't want to rehash the same stuff again in detail, but the oline's poor play made Kap's weaknesses much worse. But there are two extreme sides that put the blame on one side or the other.

Not generally from what I've been reading. It seems that the consensus has been that the coaching staff and offensive line are bad, and the defense has been ravaged by retirements and the release of Aldon Smith. Most everyone believe that massive changes needed to be made in these departments. The original differences began with what to do with Kaepernick.

Most (including myself) believed he was regressing - and I think he's been decline since the Super Bowl. Most also wanted change at that position, along with the other positions/coaches. He hasn't just dissolved because the team around him became terrible. He was heading south with a Super Bowl roster, and progressively became an inferior player.

There were a couple who held out belief that we should hang onto Kaepernick and surround him with the talent required....at some point however, you have to cut the cord. If you need 10 good+ players to keep one guy afloat - there is something wrong with that one guy.

Blaine Gabbert isn't the guy (as I've also stated) either, but in no way, shape or form should anyone hang onto that as some sort of vindication of anyone levelling statements about Kaepernick. A 'real' legit, starting QB instantly makes those around him better, and it's pointless to just 'fix everything before you draft a QB.' As craptacular as the Niner franchise is right now, a legit QB would make us instantly better. Now it seems...everyone is on board with starting over again at the pivot position.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL oh yeah I remember that. It was Kaps fault for the sacks and not having time. Where are they now. We been right all along. My order is the the order we need to fix things. Its just common sense. i remember even telling them it was common sense but they didn't care.

The whole reason we are back to still dumb argument is because someone had to bring Kap up again at the first criticism of Gabbert

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have plenty of friends I don't need any more thank you. You'r obsessed
Ha ha! You can't get rid of Purguy. he "liked" your post again. he's stalking you.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not generally from what I've been reading. It seems that the consensus has been that the coaching staff and offensive line are bad, and the defense has been ravaged by retirements and the release of Aldon Smith. Most everyone believe that massive changes needed to be made in these departments. The original differences began with what to do with Kaepernick.

Most (including myself) believed he was regressing - and I think he's been decline since the Super Bowl. Most also wanted change at that position, along with the other positions/coaches. He hasn't just dissolved because the team around him became terrible. He was heading south with a Super Bowl roster, and progressively became an inferior player.

There were a couple who held out belief that we should hang onto Kaepernick and surround him with the talent required....at some point however, you have to cut the cord. If you need 10 good+ players to keep one guy afloat - there is something wrong with that one guy.

Blaine Gabbert isn't the guy (as I've also stated) either, but in no way, shape or form should anyone hang onto that as some sort of vindication of anyone levelling statements about Kaepernick. A 'real' legit, starting QB instantly makes those around him better, and it's pointless to just 'fix everything before you draft a QB.' As craptacular as the Niner franchise is right now, a legit QB would make us instantly better. Now it seems...everyone is on board with starting over again at the pivot position.

Generally you are right. This is all old news.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
whoever you are talking about it is so wrong and I can't even see what they are saying. The are back tracking now. LOL love it. Im happy I can't see their post.
LOL! Bullshit!

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha ha! You can't get rid of Purguy. he "liked" your post again. he's stalking you.

He talks about the football team and doesn't troll other posters. He seems to ignore you but for some reason you keep stalking him and bringing his name up. What does that make you?

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Drafting a QB now is not an issue, but playing a rookie QB the way the team is now would be a mistake.

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Generally you are right. This is all old news.

"Not generally from what I've been reading. It seems that the consensus has been that the coaching staff and offensive line are bad, and the defense has been ravaged by retirements and the release of Aldon Smith. Most everyone believe that massive changes needed to be made in these departments. The original differences began with what to do with Kaepernick."

This.

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read what I read and standing by it. I am not going to go through pages of posts to find posts from a couple of posters.

Oh I'm sure you won't. Because you're full of shit. Here, take a look this.

"Yes. And I remember all the Kap bashers saying the oline was not a big issue"

"Yes someone said that"

Which one is it? Several people, or one person? At least keep your bullshit consistent.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Agreed. His incredible choke job once they got first and goal from the 7 with the game on the line had a much bigger and long -lasting effect on him than anyone would have imagined. He never regained his ability to think on the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.