• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

9ers need to win the Superbowl before they leave SF

jordan20_3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hey wassup fellas, I havent been on here in a while, hope everyone's having a great off season.

With the Niners officially moving to Santa Clara, I think the best way for them to leave San Francisco is with a Super Bowl win, Harbaugh and the 49ers Organization owe it to the city of San Fran. George Lucas couldnt write a script better than that.

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
The organization owes something to the city that couldn't come through and get a deal done for the stadium?

Also, it isn't as if they're moving to Virginia. They're moving to the city that has their HQ and practice facilities.

jordan20_3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The organization owes something to the city that couldn't come through and get a deal done for the stadium?

Also, it isn't as if they're moving to Virginia. They're moving to the city that has their HQ and practice facilities.

Yea I know, I dont like how alot of folks do not want the Niners to use the San Francisco city name. Its just going to be weird to see the Niners win a Superbowl in Santa Clara and not do an actual parade in San Fran, thats where it will hurt the most with alot of people.

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Niners have won 5 titles in S.F.. I don't get the point here?

Plus, aren't we going to still be the S.F. 49ers, just with the stadium down the 101 south?

Obiviously nothing to see here, I'll keep pushing on.