• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

9 Decade MLB Draft : CHAT

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nah, it's cool, i'm just tired of this team, I'm tired of rooting for a team for 40+ years that has done nothing but stab me in the heart and it's difficult for me now cuz it's not like I live in an area where everyone is a Vikings fan to all share the heartache, I live in Cowboys country where I gotta listen to people laugh at my club, i'm just tired of it and too be honest it's not just the Vikes, I am tired of Roger Goodell, he's a horrible Commish and the Kaepernick shit, my interest in the NFL has been dying for quite some time and honestly some of it is fantasy football, fantasy football has ruined watching the game for me, I pay more attention to my fantasy team than I have the Vikes. Baseball and Hockey are my sports, i'm done with the NFL and this will be my last year playing fantasy football.

Ok, I'm done with the rant...lolzzz

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, it's cool, i'm just tired of this team, I'm tired of rooting for a team for 40+ years that has done nothing but stab me in the heart and it's difficult for me now cuz it's not like I live in an area where everyone is a Vikings fan to all share the heartache, I live in Cowboys country where I gotta listen to people laugh at my club, i'm just tired of it and too be honest it's not just the Vikes, I am tired of Roger Goodell, he's a horrible Commish and the Kaepernick shit, my interest in the NFL has been dying for quite some time and honestly some of it is fantasy football, fantasy football has ruined watching the game for me, I pay more attention to my fantasy team than I have the Vikes. Baseball and Hockey are my sports, i'm done with the NFL and this will be my last year playing fantasy football.

I feel ya. Im not at 40 years but the skins are already frustrating as hell and Goodell definitely sucks. I actually think the opposite happened to me with fantasy though. I joined too many leagues this year to the point that Im barely keeping track and its not as fun but its made me watch games not giving a shit about fantasy again cuz I have too many leagues to even bother trying to track whos doing what.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Pack 500 as a Mod I can see your post even if you delete it, lolzzz

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Your time will come. I waited for Cleveland, not nearly as long as you, and they have a chance. It will happen soon, injuries just suck to deal with.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well a chick at work asked me if I wanted to go to the Bama-LSU game on Saturday night, free tickets and free room. :nutswing::dance:

I hate both teams but if I had to choose I root for LSU just so the fans would leave me alone lol.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did text Meebs

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How great a player performs in the postseason, does that have an relevance in this draft?

Say Player A has a little better pitching stats in almost all categories for his entire career, yet Player B is absolutely dominant in the postseason while Player A is average at best....

Is Player B more valuable especially if he is a 5th reliever in this draft?

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How great a player performs in the postseason, does that have an relevance in this draft?

Say Player A has a little better pitching stats in almost all categories for his entire career, yet Player B is absolutely dominant in the postseason while Player A is average at best....

Is Player B more valuable especially if he is a 5th reliever in this draft?

I do pay attention to post season stats...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, I think it is something you can't overlook. I just think if a pitcher is very good in the regular season and sucks in the postseason then how good are they if they can't step it up when the teams needs you the most. Still a very good pitcher, but a notch lower.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Where I give little credence to post season stats.

Not saying that they can't be of help - but baseball has so few participants in the post season that there are great players that never sniffed, or had little opportunity at, playing in the post season. Is Felix Hernandez (already taken) a horrible pitcher because the Mariners were a horrible team?

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ted Williams is another.

Is the fact that he was 5/25 in 1 post season demean his career?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where I give little credence to post season stats.

Not saying that they can't be of help - but baseball has so few participants in the post season that there are great players that never sniffed, or had little opportunity at, playing in the post season. Is Felix Hernandez (already taken) a horrible pitcher because the Mariners were a horrible team?

He cant be discredited bc he never made the postseason. I was just referring to the pitchers that made it to the postseason. If you pitch shitty in the postseason, it can't be ignored though.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think pitchers take it harder than hitters regarding the postseason but ARod was given a lot of shit for absolute stinking it up for a long time in the postseason but he made the postseason quite a few times.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He cant be discredited bc he never made the postseason. I was just referring to the pitchers that made it to the postseason. If you pitch shitty in the postseason, it can't be ignored though.

I know that's how other people look at it - which is why I have moved Kershaw from #2 to #4 in my rotation.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about if he was lights out in the postseason?