• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

9/5 GDT PeaveMe @ Dee-Twa

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have absolutely played well. They are officially over the swoon, and over the last 3 weeks or so, have actually been playing BETTER than their first two months.

Still doesnt mean you declare every night the greatest game ever, or every base hit the AB that turned the season around.

I have not declared every game or every AB "the greatest game ever" Do you have proof of that statement? I give credit to them because they deserve it. Tonight was a circle game and stand by that. Peavy coming back after 2 1/2 hour wait is special and also saved the pen for maybe a series win or maybe just maybe a sweep.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're kind of Tiger kryptonite

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know it was pretty meaningless, but has Timmy EVER had a 5 pitch inning? Seriously, ever? And with a K! So 2 FPOMs and a 3 pitch K. LITERALLY most effiicient inning every by Timmah.

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dodgers get good pitching and win 2-1

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only team hotter rounding the final turn is the Angels....2002 rematch? I don't know if I could take it, honestly. SO much pressure to avenge....

jeep99tj

If you don’t agree with me, don’t talk to me.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 224.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know it was pretty meaningless, but has Timmy EVER had a 5 pitch inning? Seriously, ever? And with a K! So 2 FPOMs and a 3 pitch K. LITERALLY most effiicient inning every by Timmah.

Like getting Romo back on track it starts with a step.

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sweet Alabama 22 Rock N' Performance ...Giants win 8-2 in Detroit Rock City

He comes from Mobile, Alabama. He picks a mean guitar , has the guts of a street fighter, is intense as a pitcher can be, and leads by example. He is Jake Peavy...I call him Alabama 22 who wears the Giants 22 jersey proud. Tonight after 4 innings the sky opened up with Peavy still dealing. The rain came and the tarp went on and most people watching and listening had to be saying poor Jake he had a 6-0 lead and won't be able to go 5 innings and snag a deserved win. Peavy sat in the clubhouse and waited around 2 hours and 40 min. With the help of one of the best training staffs in MLB he got his body,mind, and soul ready to go. Off the the bullpen to warm up and when he entered the game to pitch the 5th inning his teammates had to be jacked up. Not many pitchers especially in this day with pitch counts and such take a chance that they may have tightened up and risk a injury. Not only did Peavy pitch the 5th he pitched the 6th inning giving up no ER and snagging that 4th win. Peavy is now 4-1 in his last 5 starts with a outstanding 1.05 ERA in those starts.

The Giants on offense came out swinging once again and boy oh boy did they connect on a Tigers team that looked a little tired after coming home late playing 11 innings in Cleveland. This is MLB and no one is going to feel sorry for you as the Giants jumped on the Tigers and took the bite out of them. Another team win as seven different Giants scored runs with Blanco scoring two of those runs. Nine different Giants tallied a hit as Panik , Posey , Panda . and Blanco clicked for 2 hits. Crawford went 3-3 and his bat has woken up of late. Six different Giants had RBI's and Pablo Sandoval had the blast of the night 384 feet to right and the Tigers had to be holding their heads saying not this guy again. Sandoval had 2 RBI's.

It got a little iffy that the game might not become a official game as the tarp seemed to stay on a little longer than needed after 4 innings in. After it was settled the tarp finally came off and the Giants won it going away 8-2 as Alabama 22 turned dark sky's blue. A terrific win here early in September in a division race that heats up by the day. Giants stay 2 back of the Dodgers who won 2-1 in L.A.

Bumgarner on the mound Saturday in the matchup of the day with David Price in what should be a hellava game. It's getting down to the nitty gritty now with 21 games left . Jake Peavy was special as he played his song and did his thing on the mound in a gut check game.

Go Giants !!

:suds::clap::thrasher::panda::yes:

on youtube..

The "Original" Sweet Home Alabama

Here we go...

Last edited by a moderator:

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
doyers won 2-1, and the Opera Gala was fabulous...

if you're a chick.

It'd be nice to pick up a game this weekend.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
doyers won 2-1, and the Opera Gala was fabulous...

if you're a chick.

It'd be nice to pick up a game this weekend.

Doggies playing the worms while we are playing the Tiggers. If we pick up a game, that will be a miracle.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't see the play, but by Millers explanation, it is the 1B coaches fault. He told Panik to go to 2B when he should not have. Panik went back to first on his own, against the coaches "order".

Why is Kelly out? Are they just giving this guy some time in the Bigs, or is something up with Kelly?

Doggies playing the worms while we are playing the Tiggers. If we pick up a game, that will be a miracle.

Al Michaels calling...

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I got the miracle reference, but you also quoted my question about Kelly not coaching 1B. I am not catching the connection.

Last edited by a moderator:

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got the miracle reference, but you also quoted my question about Kelly not coaching 1B. I am not catching the connection.

I'm not sure why it quoted two things...only meant to quote the second...