• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

8/6 GDT Vogey @ Sudsmen

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For a game in which we scored 7 runs, never trailed, got a QS from our SP and had one of our black holes peak his head up, there sure was a bunch of griping and shitting in this thread.

These threads are not quite as fun to read as they used to be. Even in '08 and earlier, when we actually sucked, there was more positiveness in the GDTs than what we see this year.

I claim some of that mess myself. I have certainly proven I have a fiber-filled diet this year, but it is really going over the top when THIS game gets shat on.

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giants win a solid game 7-4 in MIL

Tonight it was Vogelsong on top of his game for 6 innings giving up only 1 ER on 104 pitches. Moving his pitches inside and out he dominated the zone for the most part. Another well deserved win for Vogey who has had his moments of no run support over the last month.

On offense it was the top 4 hitters for the Giants line up who went a combined 9-21 and Morse in the 6 hole who went 2-4 with 3 RBI's. Sandoval was 3-5 with a big 2 run HR late in the game to give the Giants some insurance. Panik was 3-5 and Pence was 2-6 . Posey scored 2 runs.

If Sandoval can stay hot ...look out. With Posey and Pence getting on for him this could be the month of the Panda and that could be bad news for the Dodgers.

Another solid win and Vogelsong kept them there for 6 solid innings in the 7-4 win.. Giants can take the series on Thursday in a early getaway game.

Go Giants !! Here we go !

:suds::clap::headbanger::thrasher::drum:

on youtube...

Carlprit - Here We Go (Allen Allez)(Official Video HD )

SFGRTB

Superstitious Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mr Effin Pablo!!!!

That pitch was a few inches off the ground. Incredible homer!

That's why you (not you personally) can't change Pablo's game, he's a bad ball hitter, and that's what makes him so dangerous, and you need that against good pitchers, especially in the playoffs.

jeep99tj

If you don’t agree with me, don’t talk to me.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 224.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That pitch was a few inches off the ground. Incredible homer!

That's why you (not you personally) can't change Pablo's game, he's a bad ball hitter, and that's what makes him so dangerous, and you need that against good pitchers, especially in the playoffs.

And being from the right side as well. I'm sure they brought the lefty in to turn Panda around to his weaker side but it didn't work the way they wanted.

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giants have 33 road wins this year 3rd most in MLB.

:suds::clap:

SFGRTB

Superstitious Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And being from the right side as well. I'm sure they brought the lefty in to turn Panda around to his weaker side but it didn't work the way they wanted.

I didn't even think of that. He's been terrible from the right side, definitely makes that even more impressive. If he can start swinging it from the right side better, maybe we can start beating some of these lefties that seem to give us some trouble.

jeep99tj

Hoopla Cash
$ 224.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tomorrow will be key with Pagan coming back. I'm not sure how he did in his rehab but it must have been enough for them to think he's ready to come back. I'm sure it will take him a few games to get back in the swing of things but maybe his presence will be enough to spark the team and they can reel off 4 or 5 wins in a row.

1phlapdown

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For a game in which we scored 7 runs, never trailed, got a QS from our SP and had one of our black holes peak his head up, there sure was a bunch of griping and shitting in this thread.

These threads are not quite as fun to read as they used to be. Even in '08 and earlier, when we actually sucked, there was more positiveness in the GDTs than what we see this year.

I claim some of that mess myself. I have certainly proven I have a fiber-filled diet this year, but it is really going over the top when THIS game gets shat on.
Thanks for that. Others agree with you.

Bottom 9 at the big a. Angels down 2-1, man on first no outs. c'mon angels!!

jeep99tj

Hoopla Cash
$ 224.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giants get a get away game while the Dodgers play at 7pm local time before going to Milwaukee. Gotta love the schedulers for that one.

1phlapdown

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DAmn, trout, pooholes, and hammy, and zilch? :(

Jansen's turning into a decent closer, after a lot of missteps.

jeep99tj

Hoopla Cash
$ 224.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tomorrow Peavy is on the bump. He's had two starts and some time in between to get some input from Rags. I look for him to be a little better and hopefully avoid that toxic inning that hurts him. I think he gets his first win in a Giants jersey.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tomorrow Peavy is on the bump. He's had two starts and some time in between to get some input from Rags. I look for him to be a little better and hopefully avoid that toxic inning that hurts him. I think he gets his first win in a Giants jersey.

Good call...

Giants really do have a different feel lately. First 1/3 of season, crazy good. Second 1/3, total crap. Last 1/3...I'm liking it so far...

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
zCVKY.gif

chocolate-milk.jpg

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good call...

Giants really do have a different feel lately. First 1/3 of season, crazy good. Second 1/3, total crap. Last 1/3...I'm liking it so far...

Looked horrible against LA and Oakland, though. That is concerning. But at least we are beating up on the teams we are supposed to be beating up on. And now we are playing solid ball against an upper-mid-level team.

Belt is back. Pagan is back. Morse may have returned from his vacation. :gaah: Panik :gaah: appears to grabbing the 2B job.

All-in-all, things may be turning around.