• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

78 Hours to Go!

SFGRTB

Superstitious Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I reached out to Heath IRL and got a response!!!

:yes:

He and his wife started a new business so he basically just has not had any time to post. All is good with him, and he sends his best to the board!

Good to know the fellow Duck is doing well.

SF11704

Senile Forum Poster
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good to know the fellow Duck is doing well.
Agree 100%. Always nice to know one of your own is OK! Not sure if some of you remember (think it was this board) we used to have a few Doggie fans that posted on our board but they were always Ok with the people here ... one of them stopped posting at one point. I think one of us went over to the Doggie board to see if anyone had any information and regretfully we found out that he had passed. Could have been the Disney boards too. Not sure. But, it always gives you an uncertain feeling when someone goes missing .... and I believe that we have had a few over the years.

MarcoPolo

Huge member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The embarrassing post you are all referring to seems to have magically disappeared ...

Two hours from anywhere one actually wants to be
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree 100%. Always nice to know one of your own is OK! Not sure if some of you remember (think it was this board) we used to have a few Doggie fans that posted on our board but they were always Ok with the people here ... one of them stopped posting at one point. I think one of us went over to the Doggie board to see if anyone had any information and regretfully we found out that he had passed. Could have been the Disney boards too. Not sure. But, it always gives you an uncertain feeling when someone goes missing .... and I believe that we have had a few over the years.

I think it was DFaninWisc, and it was the Mouse board. He was a good fan, unlike DieGnatsDie.