• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been thinking Mamba is Alaska Guy. Same MO of making lots of posts with LINKS in the general forums for attention.

Shaggy might be him though. But I don't think he can stay away from having attention. Mamba needed attention when Oregon was good. He probably still needs attention. Plus, I see him as someone that would climb on a bandwagon.

Off to research Shaggy.
He's not Alaska guy, mamba and I had it out one time and it was understood we weren't going to be best buds, AG is way to accommodating to be a straight up dick like that. Mamba would never create an alt, never

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's not Alaska guy, mamba and I had it out one time and it was understood we weren't going to be best buds, AG is way to accommodating to be a straight up dick like that. Mamba would never create an alt, never

He would if his team was crashing down like I told him it was going to, he was buying the site, and knew he single-handedly destroyed the CFB Forum. As a mod he violated every rule that made SportsHoopla the success it was when Ghost created it
overweight-man-in-inflatable-wading-pool-picture-id72883567

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never saw Ghost use the site as a podium to bash any fan base like mamba and hammer would do, if mamba had bought it I would have sought out a different venue all together

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never saw Ghost use the site as a podium to bash any fan base like mamba and hammer would do, if mamba had bought it I would have sought out a different venue all together

Are you sure he didn't?

Dude didn't work. His wife supposedly worked for Nike. He was stay at home and buddy with Hammer.

Mamba was all about sasquatch and when I got back there is a new owner "Shaggy" as in squatches are shaggy. Coincidence?

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yes. Ghost (and SFNL) built the site for everybody but espn. He knew espn's faults and knew it would be easy to take their posters in groups. He cleaned them out.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you sure he didn't?

Dude didn't work. His wife supposedly worked for Nike. He was stay at home and buddy with Hammer.

Mamba was all about sasquatch and when I got back there is a new owner "Shaggy" as in squatches are shaggy. Coincidence?
I have no evidence other than knowing the guys MO and huge ego just wouldn't be denied, in creating an alt he would have professed his imaginary dominance immediately, all the nut swingers on the cfb board would have formed a line straight away to suck the dick like never before

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gotta find Brasky and ask him if our avy bet is over this weekend, or the following week?

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gotta find Brasky and ask him if our avy bet is over this weekend, or the following week?

Gotta hand it to you OD, you honored your bet.

I know you are trolling us, but all in good fun.

PS I hope Oregon loses this week. But, my confidence factor in that happening is very low.

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been thinking Mamba is Alaska Guy. Same MO of making lots of posts with LINKS in the general forums for attention.

Shaggy might be him though. But I don't think he can stay away from having attention. Mamba needed attention when Oregon was good. He probably still needs attention. Plus, I see him as someone that would climb on a bandwagon.

Off to research Shaggy.

I'm not sure, your above info sounds accurate though

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Off to research Shaggy.
You need a woman or a hobby

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You need a woman or a hobby

Got the woman part covered.

Married 32 years to a football crazy woman. She spent more time watching football this past four days than me.

She has attended all the games with me except for last year at Indiana as she was on travel for work to Washington DC. Or so she said.