• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

7 years ago today…

LHG

Former Californian. Hesitant Tennessean.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Still gives me chills.
I remember listening to this game on the radio, feeling so nervous about the runner on third. When Perez popped up the ball in foul territory, I had no idea if it was catchable at first. Such a wonderful feeling when the announcer said that Sandoval caught it.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember listening to this game on the radio, feeling so nervous about the runner on third. When Perez popped up the ball in foul territory, I had no idea if it was catchable at first. Such a wonderful feeling when the announcer said that Sandoval caught it.
Listening on the radio? You weren’t watching?

:ban:

LHG

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You didnt watch any giants games during the run??

:jaw:
I didn't say that. I did get to catch a couple of games during all three runs. But, yes, most of the games I did not get to watch on a video screen. I didn't tell you all that before today? :scratch:

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't say that. I did get to catch a couple of games during all three runs. But, yes, most of the games I did not get to watch on a video screen. I didn't tell you all that before today? :scratch:
You have asked what a play looked like a lot, or mentioned you were following throw ESPN or MLB.com or whatever, but I never made the connection that you essentially never watch the games.

LHG

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have asked what a play looked like a lot, or mentioned you were following throw ESPN or MLB.com or whatever, but I never made the connection that you essentially never watch the games.
There have been a couple years where I got a free subscription to mlb.tv toward the end of a season and, one year, bought a subscription for the 2nd half of a season.
As much as I'm on hear, I often don't have time to watch a whole game (or focus on it the whole time), and, without a TV (or a smart phone), it would be hard to watch in the background when I either work or take care of stuff at home. And since I try to minimize how much "extras" we spend money on, baseball, unfortunately, gets cut on the expense side. So I resort to catching games when I'm out and about or following along on the MLB app.

pachyderm

kick assery king
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There have been a couple years where I got a free subscription to mlb.tv toward the end of a season and, one year, bought a subscription for the 2nd half of a season.
As much as I'm on hear, I often don't have time to watch a whole game (or focus on it the whole time), and, without a TV (or a smart phone), it would be hard to watch in the background when I either work or take care of stuff at home. And since I try to minimize how much "extras" we spend money on, baseball, unfortunately, gets cut on the expense side. So I resort to catching games when I'm out and about or following along on the MLB app.
I follow on the app more often than not.

I had the paid subscription this season but it only worked once or twice on my TV* and the same deal on my phone*.

It worked on my macbook but being that I'm in TN the games come on about when I go to bed most of the time so I found it hard to stay up and watch.

FYI I addressed this problem, not being able to connect all my devices, with the MLB and they never replied.