• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 7/6 Harry @ Guardians of the Galaxy (1:10 PDT)

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bullshit. I've heard nothing from anyone except you and that one crazy dude
LOL one of our mildest and least aggressive posters (LHG) gave you a talking to, and so did the board mod. Your lies haven't worked on us since the NolanNonsense era. Remember your private jet to Majorca? You meeting tzill? You say so much shit and we just clown you about it. You're an awful, pathetic poster who no one likes here. We're letting you stay because you've been keeping it mostly in check, but at any moment we can have you kicked out again. So cut the shit. You can't force people to like you. We just don't.

Brightboat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL one of our mildest and least aggressive posters (LHG) gave you a talking to, and so did the board mod. Your lies haven't worked on us since the NolanNonsense era. Remember your private jet to Majorca? You meeting tzill? You say so much shit and we just clown you about it. You're an awful, pathetic poster who no one likes here. We're letting you stay because you've been keeping it mostly in check, but at any moment we can have you kicked out again. So cut the shit. You can't force people to like you. We just don't.
WTF? You've gone off the deep end

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back to baseball...only a 1 run lead but now the best closer in baseball comes in

Brightboat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No you can't. You have zero power here, but dream on. And there's that "we" again.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah Nolan…the dimwit who keeps on dimming.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Correct, but you’d like to see better out of Harry. That said, a decent chance to go 4-2 on this trip is solid.
Best teams in baseball sometimes knock around rookie pitchers. Obviously it's preferable if they didn't do that to ours.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not much to comment on besides Harry shitting the bed and Jax final appearance as a Giant.
all the other pitchers were nails and the hitters did ok.

get em tomorrow

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they might win. They will want to keep their series streak alive
Might win is ok, just please don't definitively predict it. And a definitive prediction of a loss would be even better. Of course they might win.