• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 7/17 Champs @ Snakes

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They come from all over ..from parts unknown. These Young Guns that they call Giants who continue to stand tall through adversity and struggles. Together they ride ..together they fight..together they win and Friday night in Arizona it was a old fashioned Wild West shootout that went on for 5 hours and 11 minutes . 12 innings of a back and forth struggle to see who would blink first. The Snakes blinked first and the Young Guns from the Giants took em' down to the dirt. Giants win 6-5.

The Giants trailed 5-2 going into the 7th but rallied to tie it with 3 runs due mostly to Hunter Pence who lined a 2 run HR to right field that lit up the Giants dugout and the many fans who made the trek to the desert. So many hero's to pick from tonight as Joey P. AKA (Billy the Kid) went 3-6 with 2 runs scored and had a huge DP in the 12th tagging Goldy and throwing to first to complete the twin killing. Crawford might of saved the game twice throwing to third to nail two key runners. Craw did it all going 3-6 with a run scored and a RBI. Duffman was 3-7 with a run scored. Buster is the man who caught all 12 innings and over 200 pitches. He also got his 59th RBI.

Cain went 5 innings giving up 4 runs but tonight belonged to the Bulls in the Pen who pitched 7 innings giving up 1 ER. The bullpen deserves huge applause as Vogey shut down the Snakes for 2 scoreless innings getting his 7th win for the season and adding the key bunt in the 12th that set up a choke job by the Snakes as their SS who just entered the game threw it away at home plate to hand it to the Giants.

This is a group of Young Guns that have been here before and are intimidated by no one or no team. They have formed a Dynasty and they are a confident and loose group. If they get into the post season everyone will be shaking cause' these boys don't take shit from anyone.

They will fight you till the end and go out in a blaze of glory. It's the 2nd half..time to ride ..everyone has mounted up ..Here we go...

Go Giants !!

:suds::clap::lm::peace::rockon::thrasher::drum::grouphug::dingdingding::whoo:

on youtube..

Young Guns - Blaze of Glory

posted by eilidhc 11

Lower than Atlantis - Here We Go

posted by LT AMusicVEVO

Rock On !!

Stay Loose .

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of the greatest FYWW performances of the year, easy. Great game.

Mays-Fan

Unhyphenated-American
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,936.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of the greatest FYWW performances of the year, easy. Great game.
Indeed. And you gotta hand it to The Voguester, doing Ok as a starter, sent to the pen, and does this on the mound AND at the plate. What a pro.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And pagan follows it up with that.

Why is he playing CF again?

A really good question. He's the fifth best CF on the roster when Aoki comes back. He needs a couple weeks on the DL and a stint in Arizona playing LF so that he can come back and platoon there with Shark.

Mays-Fan

Unhyphenated-American
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,936.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
still my favorite Buster Posey commercial

You moron.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I totally forgot about that one.

Classic!!

Mays-Fan

Unhyphenated-American
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,936.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My good friend from HS, who now lives in SD and is a Padre fan (but still likes the Giants). "Buster Posey could deliver MY baby" Her husband: Buster could BE your baby.
She probably wished he could have been there not at the delivery, but at the conception, IF you know what I mean...

:whistle: