• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

60's , 70's , 80''s NBA DRAFT Finals Shane vs Femur

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You'll notice I said something in your game with Shane...

PG - Ron Harper
SG - Michael Jordan
SF - Scottie Pippen
PF - Horace Grant
C - Bill Laimbeer

VS

PG - Magic Johnson
SG - Michael Cooper
SF - Dominique Wilkins
PF - Tom Chambers
C - Vlade Divac

You honestly think Ritz wins this? Why do I need a dominant center? Divac was a pretty good all-around player. I don’t need 25-30 from him. I have Nique, Chambers and Magic for offense and this is only for one half essentially. I’m sorry but Laimbeer isn’t better by a huge stretch.
Divac is arguably the better passer and defender.

Laimbeer 12.9 ppg 9.7 rpg 2.0 apg 0.9 bpg 0.7 spg
Divac 11.8 ppg 8.3 rpg 3.1 apg 1.4 bpg 1.1 spg

FG% are basically identical. Laimbeer was no doubt a tough SOB but this isn’t a huge difference.

Now Walton vs Cartwright. Walton was obviously a HOF and maybe would have been greater withouf injuries but in his prime he was an 18 and 13 guy and that didn’t last long. Cartwright also had a short prime but he averaged more than 15 ppg 5 times, more than Walton did. Walton was the superior rebounder and definitely defender but this little mismatch doesn’t make him have the better team. It’s not like these guys were bad HOF’rs.
Plus Walton was his HOF pick. My HOF’r were Magic, Nique, Stockton and McHale. All those guys were superior to Walton and it’s not close. So yeah center is my weakest position no doubt but dont act like it was a huge mismatch in the matchups I played.

If Willis Reed vs Divac is the biggest mismatch, which it is, I will take it considering C was my weakest position.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Shane wins with Cartwright and Divac you should all be ashamed of yourselves!

I agree... But it is not like Femur's Centers are much better... centers are the last thing to look at in this matchup IMO...

But I am again going femur... The loaded second half is too much against teams with not so great first halves...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree... But it is not like Femur's Centers are much better... centers are the last thing to look at in this matchup IMO...

But I am again going femur... The loaded second half is too much against teams with not so great first halves...

I was thinking about switching mine before this matchup. Switching McHale and Chambers.

Magic
Coop
Nique
McHale
Divac

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes, yes they are...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah congrats Femur and you're welcome! lolzzz

You are threatened I will catch you eventually. Keep your damn mouth shut bastid! People care about your shitty opinion too much!!! Lolz