• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

6-3 and still time

jgreene95

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Did anyone expect this record at this point?

I'm loving this team, reminds me of 87 team.

Dalton has been baptized.

BKBroiler9000

Glass Eater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never been much of an optimist...but convinced this team will be around at the end. Dalton is a stud and will get better from today's loss. Although the D took a hit with Hall's injury. Gotta get Dunlap and Pacman back ASAP.

Servo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I thought Dalton was really impressive. yeah, his stat line isnt going to show that he lit it up but it was just the way that he handled the Steelers D. Seemed totally non plussed and never intimidated. He also didnt play as well as he could've. He'll just get better but what is impressive is try as they might I dont think D Coordinators are going to be able to rattle or confuse him with their scheme. Seems like he sees everything and understands what is happening on the field.

Dr.Funke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Bengals played 2nd half minus WR1, DE1, CB1, CB3

They wil get all of them back for Sunday. As long as they are 7-4 after Thanksgiving, that's all I care about. 8-3 would be fantastic. 6-5 would be devastating

Oh. Simpson is not a WR2 in the NFL.

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good post's guys,i'm very proud of this young team and they'll only get better.We're going to lose games like that from time to time with a young QB and team that is as young as our's.But thats part of learning and can only make this bunch better in the end.What about the Raven's going down...eased the pain of yesterday a bit!!! lol oh,morning Bengal Nation and god bless ya!! WHO DEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I liked about Dalton is the aftergame news conference where he talks about leaving plays on the field, that losing is absolutely not acceptable, that he was not confused by anything Pitt did, and will make adjustments and come back .

He did not seem phased by Pittsburgh at all durign the game, just made a big rookei mistake at the end.

Game on the line, getting near redzone, and stared Simpson down the entire route. He never looked anywhere else.

I loved the way he played though. Him and AJ are great together. That TD pass to Gresham was pretty amazing in my mind, because I can't remember the last time we had a QB that did that....brought the pressure outside, waited, hop faded backwards as he released to give him a little seperation from the LB, and then delivered a perfect pass to Gresham in the back corner of the endzone where only he could make the play.

I was very disappointed by the results of the game considering we had won 5 in a row, but our defense really let us down in this game. Dalton and the offense worked hard to get us back into the game.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dalton is money in the redzone overall this season.

That is where you need a QB to be great.