• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

6-2

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They really tried to go e that one away.

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was at the game … it was misery.

Crap weather …. crap/insanely maddening O play-calling … crap refs … crap length of game.

I gotta say, that might have been the most dissatisfied I've ever been going to an ND home game. All the TV timeouts just make going to games, these days, insufferable. I wasn't even that excited when Book ran in for the game winning TD ... I was just too disgusted to be jubilant by that point and wanted to just get back home.

Kelly really needs to take a long look at some of his assistant coaching staff <Chip Long>.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Crap weather …. crap/insanely maddening O play-calling … crap refs … crap length of game.

I gotta say, that might have been the most dissatisfied I've ever been going to an ND home game. All the TV timeouts just make going to games, these days, insufferable. I wasn't even that excited when Book ran in for the game winning TD ... I was just too disgusted to be jubilant by that point and wanted to just get back home.

Kelly really needs to take a long look at some of his assistant coaching staff <Chip Long>.

I've been thinking Chip Long's tenure might need to end, unless the offense can.improve in November but they seem to be going the wrong direction.

jjc2009

I Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I know how you feel. On the last drive I was kinda resigned to the fact that they were going to come up short, I didn't react at all, even when they got in, because the way they were playing, theyd find a way to choke on the extra point. Sure enough they almost did.

This team is not mentally tough, and its leadership is MIA. Kelly will never get over the hump as far as building ND into a national power because of (1) his ambivalence towards recruiting and (2) his inability to inspire leadership. Because of the former there will always be unfilled holes and because of the latter, the team fades in the spotlight and typically under Kelly, in the month of November.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know how you feel. On the last drive I was kinda resigned to the fact that they were going to come up short, I didn't react at all, even when they got in, because the way they were playing, theyd find a way to choke on the extra point. Sure enough they almost did.

This team is not mentally tough, and its leadership is MIA. Kelly will never get over the hump as far as building ND into a national power because of (1) his ambivalence towards recruiting and (2) his inability to inspire leadership. Because of the former there will always be unfilled holes and because of the latter, the team fades in the spotlight and typically under Kelly, in the month of November.

He's only under contract for a few more years and unless he wins a National Title they shouldn't let him break Rockne's win record.

jjc2009

I Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's only under contract for a few more years and unless he wins a National Title they shouldn't let him break Rockne's win record.
I honestly don't care if he breaks his wins record. Nobody is every going to place Brian Kelly on the same plane as Knute Rockne.

I mean, look at WP, and the fact that Kelly plays nearly twice as many games in a season that Rockne did.

Then there's the whole national championships thing.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly don't care if he breaks his wins record. Nobody is every going to place Brian Kelly on the same plane as Knute Rockne.

I mean, look at WP, and the fact that Kelly plays nearly twice as many games in a season that Rockne did.

Then there's the whole national championships thing.

Honestly I don't think he'll be around after this contract probably by his own choice.