• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

6/17 GDT Giants @ SeaMen

1phlapdown

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And then there's Boch saying this: "I know the results haven't been great for Timmy, but you see too many good signs," and this: "We feel at this point the best thing is to let him fight through this."
Good signs? What friggin' good signs. For god's sake the mgmt has decades of experience. Can't they help this young man straighten his game out? MF'er.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And then there's Boch saying this: "I know the results haven't been great for Timmy, but you see too many good signs," and this: "We feel at this point the best thing is to let him fight through this."
Good signs? What friggin' good signs. For god's sake the mgmt has decades of experience. Can't they help this young man straighten his game out? MF'er.

Velocity, strikeouts, dominant runs of innings.

The signs are there, who knows when Timmy puts it all together.

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Chez3 hit it hard, but it's still a FPOM. That's what you get for hitting it on the ground. And now, Buster's out of the game.

Shades of that fifteen inning loss in Denver in 2010. Pulled Buster for the pinch runner (whiteside), and then Busters spot came up in the highest leverage situation of the game. Giants lose.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The game loss will go to Romo, but it belongs to Melky.

fffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

This^. Hard to be upset with Melky due to his amazing, MVP-like performance so far.....but a slow roller or a SF would have been so sweet.

What a crappy game. Bum pitched so damn well, but the team couldn't get one damn clutch AB.

9 hits and 1 run is pretty hard to swallow. Poor Bum got Giants-Pitchered (they all get Cained now, lol).

Horrible loss , Bum deserved better

This as well^.

Should not have lost this series.

And another this^.

Velocity, strikeouts, dominant runs of innings.

The signs are there, who knows when Timmy puts it all together.

And yet one last this^.

Shades of that fifteen inning loss in Denver in 2010. Pulled Buster for the pinch runner (whiteside), and then Busters spot came up in the highest leverage situation of the game. Giants lose.

Good call, I remember that game, but I had forgotten (maybe repressed???) that scenario happening.