• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 6/12 Nats vs. Giants

jeep99tj

If you don’t agree with me, don’t talk to me.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 224.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Serg looking good so far.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Further, Huddy comes RIGHT BACK and gives up two singles to begin the top of the 5th to the 8/9 hitters.

We are going to get swept. This absolutely sucks.

I hate baseball...

I heart baseball...

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hudson,Machi, and Romo dominated today. Bats for the Giants rolling again. Giants win 7-1 !

jeep99tj

If you don’t agree with me, don’t talk to me.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 224.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes!!!!

Colorado coming to town and Lincecum gets first crack at them. Let's keep this train rolling.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sexy-wet-girl-white-swimsuit-milk-17636732.jpg

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Home Sweet Home for Hudson as Giants win 7-1 over Nats

Tim Hudson absolutely loves pitching at AT&T Park as the Giants go to 7-0 in his starts in the Paradise City ....San Francisco. The Giants came into this game today losing three straight and they were on the rocks to maybe being swept in a 4 game series for the first time at AT%T Park ever. Tim Hudson shook his finger from side to side and said there will none of that here in our yard. Hudson 7 innings and zero ER striking out 5 on 6 hits. A great day for Hudson making himself at home here in SF.

On offence it was a team win once again as Pence 3 hits,2 walks,Sandoval 1-3 1 run and a RBI. Morse had 3 hits and 2 runs scored. Blanco had a key hit as a PH for a RBI. Sanchez put it away late with a single to score 2 runs.

The two stand outs for me today were Colvin and Crawford who worked their magic early as Colvin tripled to get the Giants on top and Crawford who grounded out but got that key 2nd run home in the 2nd inning and let Hudson do his thing. Both players had 2 hits on a day the Giants had 13 hits as a team. Crawford was brilliant at shortstop all day and Pagan made a diving catch in center. Great defense from the hometown 25.

Machi and Romo were bulls out of the pen and Romo gets a star by his name for drilling a Nat in the 9th ....a little payback for the Morse beaning earlier in the series. Giants go back up by 8 1/2 games in the West only losing 1 game in the standings to the Dodgers after this long tough series with the Nats. Next up it's the Rockies Friday on Fireworks night. Lincecum looks to make it two wins in a row.

Today it was Hudson riding down his river of dreams once again with the Band of Brothers by his side. Thanks for the Birthday present from the boys in Orange & Black. Dodgers lose and Giants win ...all my wishes coming true today.

Go Giants !!:roll::yes:

:suds::clap::thrasher::salute::headbanger:

on youtube

On the Rocks - River of Dreams

"Paradise City " (Guns 'N Roses Cover) by WJM in San Francisco on July 4th