• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

5 Niners Selected For Pro Bowl

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm surprised Warner wasn't one of them.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Goes to show this team is supposed to have a better record than 8-7, there is top talent on this team.

JG would be enough if he was more consistent, however we know that isn't the case. No QB is GOOD every single game, but JG has too many of those "Titan' games.

Niner Outlaw

Stay out of my territory.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LT T. Williams
TE Kittle
WR Deebo
FB Juice
DE Bosa

All deserving and really no-brainers. Like others, I wonder how Warner didn't make it at LB, but glad to see so many Niners get recognized for great seasons.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goes to show this team is supposed to have a better record than 8-7, there is top talent on this team.

JG would be enough if he was more consistent, however we know that isn't the case. No QB is GOOD every single game, but JG has too many of those "Titan' games.
Poor coaching a lack of clutch players and injuries have killed them. The one thing I will say for them is no matter how bad they are dinged up its always tough to beat them. Almost every game is close. They just can't stop anyone in the end

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LT T. Williams
TE Kittle
WR Deebo
FB Juice
DE Bosa

All deserving and really no-brainers. Like others, I wonder how Warner didn't make it at LB, but glad to see so many Niners get recognized for great seasons.
He's as good as the cat on Seattle; the only difference is he doesn't create any turnovers.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Poor coaching a lack of clutch players and injuries have killed them. The one thing I will say for them is no matter how bad they are dinged up its always tough to beat them. Almost every game is close. They just can't stop anyone in the end
To me, its more on our offense not scoring enough. If our offense scores more points, we don't have to hang on and lose. If you look at the 7 losses, its more lack of offense than stopping them at the end.

Can't help wonder if Shannahan isn't good at counter punching? Granted, JG is limited in what he can do. So you can't call a deep out as a counter punch.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To me, its more on our offense not scoring enough. If our offense scores more points, we don't have to hang on and lose. If you look at the 7 losses, its more lack of offense than stopping them at the end.

Can't help wonder if Shannahan isn't good at counter punching? Granted, JG is limited in what he can do. So you can't call a deep out as a counter punch.
I don’t know. It seems like Garoppolo gets it done in the clutch: I’ll use GB, Cincy and Tennessee as examples but in two of those games the D let them down

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I don’t know. It seems like Garoppolo gets it done in the clutch: I’ll use GB, Cincy and Tennessee as examples but in two of those games the D let them down
Take the Tennessee game, two solid drives in the game....the 1st and last drives. Yes, that last drive was clutch but had he played a better GAME, it wouldn't have come down to that last drive............then the D hanging on.

Similar with Green Bay, the offense struggled thru the GAME and needed a last minute drive. Again, you can call it clutch but why not score more BEFORE you're forced into a last drive TD?

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take the Tennessee game, two solid drives in the game....the 1st and last drives. Yes, that last drive was clutch but had he played a better GAME, it wouldn't have come down to that last drive............then the D hanging on.

Similar with Green Bay, the offense struggled thru the GAME and needed a last minute drive. Again, you can call it clutch but why not score more BEFORE you're forced into a last drive TD?
Agreed. But there is no denying he makes the plays with the game on the line and the defense does not. I blame the offensive struggles early on Shanahan. He died not know how to make adjustments when the game plan is no working. He continues to beat his head against the wall with the same old plays. When he is forced to turn the ball over to Garoppolo at the end he almost always comes through

Niner Outlaw

Stay out of my territory.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The 49er secondary didn't rank high which is no surprise, but where they rank still surprised me.
Niners' ranking was surprising. Better than I expected.

I thought it was interesting that Dallas's Diggs led the league in INTs, yards allowed and penalties.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Niners' ranking was surprising. Better than I expected.

I thought it was interesting that Dallas's Diggs led the league in INTs, yards allowed and penalties.
Yeah, i was thinking mid-twenties at best.?!
Apparently Diggs isn't a good overall CB yet, saw it on Youtube. They don't expect he'll get this many INT's from here on, not even close to it..