• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

5 dpwn 1 to go.....

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BEat temple or Illinois and we're bowling. Both should be mcuh like this game unless we get Donovan back at OT and Diff gets more PT.

bonham

We are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happy to see this W

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats to PSU today but that was a boring game.

AlistairChiss

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah at this point all I'm hoping for is a bowl game and the practices that come with it more specifically. It is definitely going to be an uphill battle unless the oline gets and stays healthy.

bonham

We are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know it is a bit early still…but how do you all feel about next year? I'm really starting to worry about the offensive coaching…and the shitty oline affecting Hack too much

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know it is a bit early still…but how do you all feel about next year? I'm really starting to worry about the offensive coaching…and the shitty oline affecting Hack too much

I think you have reason to be concerned. O'Brien really left the cupboards bare which I believe is one reason he wanted out. I expected this year to be tough but not as tough as it has been. Replacing almost the entire OL and WRs with reduced scholarships is tough.

My reason for worry? It seems Franklin is recruiting well but you never really know until these kids get there and start playing. We have seen a couple but no major contributions. Most often OL need a red shirt year so we would be looking at a lot of young untested lineman next year.

I am a little worried about the offensive coaching also. Hard to tell with this OL though. One thing I don't like to see is a wildcat offense when you have what is supposed to be a top QB. I think 2016 is the year Franklin is pointing to.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats to PSU today but that was a boring game.

LOL, no arguments there.

Although, I have seen worse, I attended the 6-4 Iowa game in 2004.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We'll be fine. We get Breneman back (best blocking TE), they have some younger OL they like who are redshirting and the kids they have now will have a ton of experience and another full off season under their belts. Diff and Smith injuries have killed them. The RB's not being able to block hurt bad as well.

I don't think the offensive coaching is bad, its just hard to make chicken salad from chicken shit. I also think Hamilton will be second string along with Geno next year. Blacknall and Godwin will blow by them in offseason....Thomplkins will be huge boost in slot as well.

Our schedule also BLOWS next year

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you have reason to be concerned. O'Brien really left the cupboards bare which I believe is one reason he wanted out. I expected this year to be tough but not as tough as it has been. Replacing almost the entire OL and WRs with reduced scholarships is tough.

My reason for worry? It seems Franklin is recruiting well but you never really know until these kids get there and start playing. We have seen a couple but no major contributions. Most often OL need a red shirt year so we would be looking at a lot of young untested lineman next year.

I am a little worried about the offensive coaching also. Hard to tell with this OL though. One thing I don't like to see is a wildcat offense when you have what is supposed to be a top QB. I think 2016 is the year Franklin is pointing to.

Franklin has already stated at a press conference 2016 is the year they expect to be at full speed and competing for B1G title.

I think we have had some big freshman contributions this year from Godwin, Blacknall, Geszecki, Allen, Campbell and Haley. There are some studs RS this year as well and a few kids who aren't redshirting in the incoming class