• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

5 Bears in the Pro Bowl

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm happy for Akiem Hicks.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You'll have more, then back to 5? So, it'll stay the same, or be more? Confusing post...
No well have some of the offensive players make it after a year in this system. So more then 5 in the future.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least mine was an honest type-o. I didn't use the wrong word.... Unless dodnt is a word that I'm not familiar with?

I guess Richie is always that sensitive, she hasn't responded since.
Maybe just maybe spell checker changed it or maybe just maybe I was on my first cup of coffee I'm not sure, but I am sure you understood my post just fine. Or should have. Maybe it did throw you.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Touch a nerve, Richie? I guess I dodnt need to work at all to show how much of a bitch you are, you're doing a fine job yourself. Are you always this sensitive?

Lol... I'm a bitch? You reported me and got me day banned because you got your feelings hurt. That says it all. That is the end of this conversation.

Little bitch boy can't take the C word? Utterly and completely hilarious.

I was just telling you like it is. Sorry you can't take it.

Last edited:

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe just maybe spell checker changed it or maybe just maybe I was on my first cup of coffee I'm not sure, but I am sure you understood my post just fine. Or should have. Maybe it did throw you.

He was just being a jerk off to the tenth degree...

Then he reported me when I called him out.

He's the biggest kind of pussy there is

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew your D was gonna be nasty this year. You guys were primed just right to claim the North. Congrats! I'd love for a week 2 rematch with yall in January.
:D

No, you wouldn't

We would love the de facto first round bye, though.

Nod4Eight

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.26
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol... I'm a bitch? You reported me and got me day banned because you got your feelings hurt. That says it all. That is the end of this conversation.

Little bitch boy can't take the C word? Utterly and completely hilarious.

I was just telling you like it is. Sorry you can't take it.
I didn't report you. You didn't do anything ban worthy anyway. I don't even know how to report someone here, I don't see a report button. Oh well, that's still pretty funny! Welcome back? :noidea:

I also like how you say it's the end of the conversation, then keep going on about it. You've got issues man. Seek help.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't report you. You didn't do anything ban worthy anyway. I don't even know how to report someone here, I don't see a report button. Oh well, that's still pretty funny! Welcome back? :noidea:

I also like how you say it's the end of the conversation, then keep going on about it. You've got issues man. Seek help.

Riiight.... it was the "other" guy who came to this board and got offended by the c word.

Keep being a dip shit, though.

How about we talk football?

So.... you faggots going to choke your way out of the post-season now? After losing to dip shit San Francisco and having KC coming up?

Nod4Eight

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.26
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Riiight.... it was the "other" guy who came to this board and got offended by the c word.

Keep being a dip shit, though.

How about we talk football?

So.... you faggots going to choke your way out of the post-season now? After losing to dip shit San Francisco and having KC coming up?
I don't get offended. I didn't report you. Stop being a bitch.

Shoot, we might. The Niners sure had our number the other day. And we couldn't go two plays without a penalty. But all in all, I knew we were going to drop at leastbone of the last three. I wouldn't he surprised to see us beat KC in Seattle this week. I'm pretty confident we'll get the 5 seed.
How about you? I think you guys will likely get either the 3 or 4 seed (doubt you'll overtake either Saints or Rams.) Most likely the 3 seed, which would pit you against whoever gets that 6 spot. Vikes? Don't you play them in week 17 as well?

TemptressToo

The Godmother
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,242.61
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eddie Jackson was so much fun to watch at Bama once he got out of Saban's doghouse. He got his head on straight and balled until his unfortunate injury. Hugely missed during the post season. I'm thrilled he is healthy and rocking the NFL.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Shoot, we might. The Niners sure had our number the other day. And we couldn't go two plays without a penalty. But all in all, I knew we were going to drop at leastbone of the last three. I wouldn't he surprised to see us beat KC in Seattle this week. I'm pretty confident we'll get the 5 seed.
How about you? I think you guys will likely get either the 3 or 4 seed (doubt you'll overtake either Saints or Rams.) Most likely the 3 seed, which would pit you against whoever gets that 6 spot. Vikes? Don't you play them in week 17 as well?
IDK... I have a feeling KC is going to have trouble in Seattle. I think the Hawks have this one.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eddie Jackson was so much fun to watch at Bama once he got out of Saban's doghouse. He got his head on straight and balled until his unfortunate injury. Hugely missed during the post season. I'm thrilled he is healthy and rocking the NFL.
Yeah he is fun to watch. I just hope his injury is not severe.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You'll probably beat KC at home.

I also hope you do. As I have LAC at 14/1 to win the AFC and 28/1 to win the conference.

So, why don't you do this for me....

Beat the faggot Chiefs
Shit in your mother's twat
Eat it out with a spoon
Get matched up with us so we can have a de facto first round bye, bye, bye....

Nod4Eight

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.26
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IDK... I have a feeling KC is going to have trouble in Seattle. I think the Hawks have this one.
I wouldn't be surprised, but not holding my breath either.

Nod4Eight

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.26
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You'll probably beat KC at home.

I also hope you do. As I have LAC at 14/1 to win the AFC and 28/1 to win the conference.

So, why don't you do this for me....

Beat the faggot Chiefs
Shit in your mother's twat
Eat it out with a spoon
Get matched up with us so we can have a de facto first round bye, bye, bye....
You really do have issues. My mother has been dead for 45 years this past October. Did you want to talk football or be vile?

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really do have issues. My mother has been dead for 45 years this past October. Did you want to talk football or be vile?

Why not both?

A lil cocktail

Shit in a bag and mail to the navy then

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh, vile talk like that is a sign of low intelligence. I'll talk football elsewhere.

Hunter S. Thompson used to talk about fucking horses and shit.