• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 5/25 Scrabble @ Chubbs

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty impressive swing from Bryant there on that pitch.

Replay actually looks like that fan used the extendo-arms and somehow reach over the netting and grab that ball
The visitor replay phone was broken during that play, so Dunston was unable to get word to Bochy in time to request a challenge. That has to make the game protestable, doesn't it?

Edit: apparently, MLB has already commented that the HR would have stood under replay challenge.

SFGRTB

Superstitious Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The visitor replay phone was broken during that play, so Dunston was unable to get word to Bochy in time to request a challenge. That has to make the game protestable, doesn't it?

Edit: apparently, MLB has already commented that the HR would have stood under replay challenge.

Yeah I mean the basket is there to make it easy for replay, but it sure did look like that fan somehow reached over

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I mean the basket is there to make it easy for replay, but it sure did look like that fan somehow reached over
MLB was just covering their asses on their comment. That guy was certainly at least making it close.

How many times are we going to run into "technical" issues at that rat trap of a park?

SFGRTB

Superstitious Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MLB was just covering their asses on their comment. That guy was certainly at least making it close.

How many times are we going to run into "technical" issues at that rat trap of a park?

I really hate pretty much everything about the Cubs at this point. Except Theo, for some reason I've got respect for him. And it's only going to get worse as the years go.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really hate pretty much everything about the Cubs at this point. Except Theo, for some reason I've got respect for him. And it's only going to get worse as the years go.

Of course you respect him, who doesn't? Arguably the greatest GM in history.