• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

5/24 GDT Gs @ Cuba

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Make a date with the Marlins/the Miami darlings

Last edited by a moderator:

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Worst theme song.......EVER. Sort of like Sesame Street meets Gloria Estafan.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OMG

How sick is it that that organization has two trophies in it's case?

CameronFrye

Certifiable A-hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Make a date with the Marlins/the Miami darlings

You owe me two minutes of my life back.

I also want those responsible for that song to be hunted down, arrested, put on trial and found guilty of crimes against humanity.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I also want those responsible for that song to be hunted down, arrested, put on trial and found guilty of crimes against humanity.

Together We're Fish

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shall we retire the phrase "Getting Cained" and use "Getting Beld" instead.

In his last 16 starts, Anibel Sanchez has not given up more than 3 runs. He has 4 wins over that span.

Wow.

Two hours from anywhere one actually wants to be
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From Alex P.

First impression of this place: Insanely big. Easily the biggest playing field I’ve ever seen, so don’t expect a lot of homers. (Not that you would anyway.)

Ryan Theriot was activated from the disabled list today, replacing Charlie Culberson. I do think they’ll give Theriot a long look, but it’s not happening tonight.

Blanco RF
Crawford SS
Cabrera LF
Posey C
Pagan CF
Belt 1B
Arias 3B
Burriss 2B
Vogelsong RHP

From Baggs: In the last five games Belt has appeared in, he is 0-for-12 with three walks and eight strikeouts. Belt is batting .188 this month.

Mays-Fan

Unhyphenated-American
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,936.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was watching Baseball Tonight last night for shits and gigs, and it struck me how much the teams that are doing well look like real honest to god playoff baseball teams and we, uh, don't.

But that's because Panda is out. Put him back in the 3 hole, Arias to 2B, and the lineup looks almost decent. Assume Zito regresses and Lincecum improves and you get a wash on our good starting pitching. FYWW is terrific.

We may have to trade for a 1B who can actually hit but I don't know what we can afford to give up. Hembree + Belt?

Meanwhile, teams like Washington, LA, Cincinnati, etc were getting all the love. They were asking each other "any chance AZ catches LA?". No mention of the Giants. John Kruk (no genius) said "oh no, LA's got this one"

Anyway just passing along my thoughts.

CameronFrye

Certifiable A-hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I was watching Baseball Tonight last night for shits and gigs, and it struck me how much the teams that are doing well look like real honest to god playoff baseball teams and we, uh, don't.

But that's because Panda is out. Put him back in the 3 hole, Arias to 2B, and the lineup looks almost decent. Assume Zito regresses and Lincecum improves and you get a wash on our good starting pitching. FYWW is terrific.

We may have to trade for a 1B who can actually hit but I don't know what we can afford to give up. Hembree + Belt?

Meanwhile, teams like Washington, LA, Cincinnati, etc were getting all the love. They were asking each other "any chance AZ catches LA?". No mention of the Giants. John Kruk (no genius) said "oh no, LA's got this one"

I stopped reading right there. Please do yourself a favor and watch MLB network. You'll thank yourself for doing so.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think when Panda returns the lineup will look more like this:

RF Shark
SS Stamos
LF Melkman
3B Panda
C Busterama
CF Oxy
1B Baby G/Pill/Huffer
2B Kobe

Two hours from anywhere one actually wants to be
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

RF Shark
SS Stamos
LF Melkman
3B Panda
C Busterama
CF Oxy
1B Baby G/Pill/Huffer
2B Kobe

Stamos looks better hitting at #2, but why not put Oxy at #2 to take advantage of some serious speed at the top of the order?

Oh, that's right, I forgot. Noggin has no use for speed, and does not know how to use it anyway. My bad.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I stopped reading right there. Please do yourself a favor and watch MLB network. You'll thank yourself for doing so.

Dude, I get it, I watch both. I was just reporting their bullshit. My point about a 1B stands.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stamos looks better hitting at #2, but why not put Oxy at #2 to take advantage of some serious speed at the top of the order?

Oh, that's right, I forgot. Noggin has no use for speed, and does not know how to use it anyway. My bad.

Is Oxy that much faster than Stamos anyway? I'd rather have Oxy in an RBI slot.

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

RF Shark
SS Stamos
LF Melkman
3B Panda
C Busterama
CF Oxy
1B Baby G/Pill/Huffer
2B Kobe

I like the 3-4-5 in this scenario

Would rather have the white shark trolling CF

Heathbar012

Senioritis Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good. Underdog status suits the current personnel (interesting that a lot of them have rings, though). It's one thing to say that the Dodgers will more than likely make the playoffs. Calling the Division right now is beyond stupid.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think you put Oxy back at 2 to take advantage of Oxy being >>>> hitter than Stamos. But then again maybe Stamos needs the protection to do anything at all with the bat.

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good. Underdog status suits the current personnel (interesting that a lot of them have rings, though). It's one thing to say that the Dodgers will more than likely make the playoffs. Calling the Division right now is beyond stupid.

I like the Giants being under the radar. No pressure.

I also loved how every Disney talking head had to eat their words in 2010 (except for my favorite, Jim Caple)