• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 5.21 Bums @ Lumber

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, look at KD...he came back in great shape from the achilles. It's a different injury these days. Klay will be fine.
Did KD destroy his acl as well? I missed that.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really like the JTA story (local kid), and he is a good solid second unit player. Smart.

The lazy passes by Curry are concerning. With the punishment he takes, having the ball in his hands all the time must be exhausting, even for the excellent shape he is in. But several times a game, he will loop a lazy pass that is picked off for a layup the other way. And they kept trying to force the ball inside, which the Griz were anticipating.

Will be interesting to see how they address the makeup of the club. Sign Oubre? (I don't think so.) Add a vet? They need some more size inside. They may have two first round picks, and Jessup looks like he could be valuable next season. Good size, and can shoot.
I think the roster looks like this: Steph, Klay, Wiggs, Dray, Loon as starters. Poole, Niko, Paschall, JTA, Wise as bench. 2 first round picks and Jessup and two open spots. Oubre is gone. How they use those two open spots will be interesting.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no evidence that the ACL injury (two years ago) is a problem at all.
No evidence because he hasn’t been able to play due to another catastrophic injury.

By your logic, there is no evidence that the ACL injury (two years ago) ISNT a problem.

LHG

Former Californian. Hesitant Tennessean.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oops, sorry. Thought this was a baseball thread.
Interrupting In And Out GIF by ALLBLK (formerly known as UMC)

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No evidence because he hasn’t been able to play due to another catastrophic injury.

By your logic, there is no evidence that the ACL injury (two years ago) ISNT a problem.
but there is. He was working out with no problems until the achilles.

Who knows, but I'll err on the side of a supremely conditioned hall of fame player with the very best in medical tech, in his prime, getting back to top form.

Your mileage may vary.