• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

4_9_E_R_S!!!!! ESPN Refugee BS Thread

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
This is about the most pure combination of adorable, hilarious & pathetic as I've ever seen. Future Oscar winner here:

Last edited by a moderator:

badazzk9

Key Master
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New favorite song...

Last edited by a moderator:

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q= ... 6211489173

columbia-uniform-300x185.jpg

No, those are not what they look like.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just got news that my golden retriever has a tumor in her abdomen that is causing her left leg to swell up and have very little strength. She collapses after 20-30 seconds of walking and can't get up by herself, especially on wooden floors. The tumor is in a position that it is inoperable and will eventually push into the intestines and that will take her life. Right now, it appears to be little pain, but it will get bigger. It went from what we hoped was a sprain, to what we hoped was arthritis, to what we hoped was a tumor just in the leg, to this. I probably have a few weeks with her before she leaves, give or take a few. Other than family and Facebook, this community here is the biggest community I have to share these things. I'm glad it's not my daughters, but she is very close to me.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just got news that my golden retriever has a tumor in her abdomen that is causing her left leg to swell up and have very little strength. She collapses after 20-30 seconds of walking and can't get up by herself, especially on wooden floors. The tumor is in a position that it is inoperable and will eventually push into the intestines and that will take her life. Right now, it appears to be little pain, but it will get bigger. It went from what we hoped was a sprain, to what we hoped was arthritis, to what we hoped was a tumor just in the leg, to this. I probably have a few weeks with her before she leaves, give or take a few. Other than family and Facebook, this community here is the biggest community I have to share these things. I'm glad it's not my daughters, but she is very close to me.

I feel for you. My yellow lab died a couple of years ago. They are like part of the family. I want to get another one someday.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel for you. My yellow lab died a couple of years ago. They are like part of the family. I want to get another one someday.

Bad offseason for me all around. My dog's news is the most recent. I don't want the season/pre-season to come because my dog will likely be gone by then and there will be our fair share of losing. Of course, my dog's more important to me.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

She passed away today with the whole family with her. Was taking the youngest for her nap, decided to all say good nap, hugged her, and she exhaled and she was gone. My 4-year old says she needs a camera to see us in Heaven. Big screen TV. Now, I want the season to start to get some of the major sadness/focus away.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She passed away today with the whole family with her. Was taking the youngest for her nap, decided to all say good nap, hugged her, and she exhaled and she was gone. My 4-year old says she needs a camera to see us in Heaven. Big screen TV. Now, I want the season to start to get some of the major sadness/focus away.

Sorry to hear that. Are you going to get another dog?

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry to hear that. Are you going to get another dog?

Yes, but in awhile. We put off a trip to her parents place, so after we reschedule, come back, and find the right one.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What kind of dog will you be looking for?

Despite their higher chances of cancer, arthritis, and shorter life expectancy, another Golden Retriever. I just love them so much.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Despite their higher chances of cancer, arthritis, and shorter life expectancy, another Golden Retriever. I just love them so much.

I really like GRs too except for the long coat. My dogs hunt so I go with labs instead.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really like GRs too except for the long coat. My dogs hunt so I go with labs instead.

Yeah, when I was a kid, it was down to go to golden retrievers or labradors. I don't go hunting so that doesn't affect me but I can see that for you. I definitely would love a Labrador, though they have short enough hair that I sneeze a lot with them. I used to get hayfever every time I pet dogs but I loved them so much, so after sleeping next to my golden as a kid, I outgrew it. shorthair dogs still give me a lot of allergic reactions. I know not everybody does outgrow it, but I feel I would outgrow it if I got a Labrador.