• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

49'ers Fans

TheDman875

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just wished to say thanks for a great season. If it wasn't for SF, AZ, and the Rams, I'd have a hard time believing Seattle would be really battle tested for Peyton Manning and the Broncos. Here's to the best division in football and a testament to our great teams....cheers fellas.

whysies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle has to have the worst fanbase in the history of sports. They can't even enjoy the fact that their team just won a Superbowl, they have such an inferiority complex that they feel the need to come here and gloat. It's really pathetic.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Maybe I'm missing some history here, but I don't see any gloating anywhere in that post. Congrats Seahawks fans. Here's to a brutal division for years to come. :suds:

TheDman875

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe I'm missing some history here, but I don't see any gloating anywhere in that post. Congrats Seahawks fans. Here's to a brutal division for years to come. :suds:

Just paying respect to a great team and the division as a whole. Nothing else.

:suds:

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Just wished to say thanks for a great season. If it wasn't for SF, AZ, and the Rams, I'd have a hard time believing Seattle would be really battle tested for Peyton Manning and the Broncos. Here's to the best division in football and a testament to our great teams....cheers fellas.

Much respect. Most of the Seahawks fans have annoyed me from time to time, but your sentiment is well appreciated. I honestly feel any of the NFC West teams would have beaten the Broncos. Now, I won't start repping the NFC West like some people do with the SEC, but it's nice to know the competition is well worth it.

Ties5o11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks DMan and congradts! I'm hoping the 9ers can snag one soon, but it appears for now the best football is being played in the NFC West and that makes it fun!