• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

49ers Fan Pranked

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Elvis Duran on the morning show has a similar phone prank they do on regular folks. Having heard so many pranks over the years, I am a little suspicious about this one. It seems like though she sorta knew that she was being pranked to some extent. She probably is so used to hearing that particular host's voice every morning that she was a little suspicious about the whole thing. I'm not saying she faked it entirely, but I am assuming that she wasn't too deep in the prank and was a little aware that that was a possibility.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Elvis Duran on the morning show has a similar phone prank they do on regular folks. Having heard so many pranks over the years, I am a little suspicious about this one. It seems like though she sorta knew that she was being pranked to some extent. She probably is so used to hearing that particular host's voice every morning that she was a little suspicious about the whole thing. I'm not saying she faked it entirely, but I am assuming that she wasn't too deep in the prank and was a little aware that that was a possibility.

Meh, it was still awesome.

Last edited by a moderator: