• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

49ers 1-3 vs. winning teams

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went to the game yesterday and was sitting on the 40 yd line. I got a chance top see all the defensive calls and the 49ers offence down field.

Carolina is a mean bruising team that shut down the 49ers period. All day the 49ers ran similar type plays toward the sideline mostly because Kap was running for his life. I think Kap was sacked around 6 times which has to be a NFL high for him. The one play where someone was open was McDonald down the middle which would of been a big play. Later in the game they went to McDonald on that same type play who looked like he caught the ball but was stripped.

No trick plays or reverses which pissed me off. 8 in the box by Carolina and the 49ers fed right into it. Just one time near mid field can the 49ers run Gore up the gut and pitch it back to Kap for the flea flicker bomb. To Carolina 's credit they mixed up their blitzes all day and kept the 49ers off balance .

Roman and Harbaugh's offense is a flat out bore right now and if they continue this type of play calling teams will continue the 8 in the box strategy. The offensive line was a disappointment for one of the few times this year.

Injuries to Davis and Reid worry me because concussions can be a bitch to deal with. Even after all that happened the defense played well and if the 49ers would of gotten some guts to go for it on 4th down especially down on the goal line they would of won the game. One damn TD would of won the game. A frustrating game to watch especially live at the Stick. 49ers now face the facts that they are in the 6th playoff spot right now and will have to go to either NO or SEA in the playoffs. New Orleans on the road this week which is a must win. Brees is hot so cross your fingers. It's crunch time. 49ers 1-3 vs. winning teams which is not good enough. Time to step it up a notch or two.

Go 49ers !!

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a good stat for the 49ers.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a long poem; never seen one in paragraph form. ;)

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went to the game yesterday and was sitting on the 40 yd line. I got a chance top see all the defensive calls and the 49ers offence down field.

Carolina is a mean bruising team that shut down the 49ers period. All day the 49ers ran similar type plays toward the sideline mostly because Kap was running for his life. I think Kap was sacked around 6 times which has to be a NFL high for him. The one play where someone was open was McDonald down the middle which would of been a big play. Later in the game they went to McDonald on that same type play who looked like he caught the ball but was stripped.

No trick plays or reverses which pissed me off. 8 in the box by Carolina and the 49ers fed right into it. Just one time near mid field can the 49ers run Gore up the gut and pitch it back to Kap for the flea flicker bomb. To Carolina 's credit they mixed up their blitzes all day and kept the 49ers off balance .

Roman and Harbaugh's offense is a flat out bore right now and if they continue this type of play calling teams will continue the 8 in the box strategy. The offensive line was a disappointment for one of the few times this year.

Injuries to Davis and Reid worry me because concussions can be a bitch to deal with. Even after all that happened the defense played well and if the 49ers would of gotten some guts to go for it on 4th down especially down on the goal line they would of won the game. One damn TD would of won the game. A frustrating game to watch especially live at the Stick. 49ers now face the facts that they are in the 6th playoff spot right now and will have to go to either NO or SEA in the playoffs. New Orleans on the road this week which is a must win. Brees is hot so cross your fingers. It's crunch time. 49ers 1-3 vs. winning teams which is not good enough. Time to step it up a notch or two.

Go 49ers !!

It seems like the 49er staff has forgotten what got them here on offense. It was the innovation and trickery that gave them the upper hand. They seem to have forgotten that and think that their good record means that they are superior physically and talent wise to these other teams and they can just manhandle them and get a win. I wonder why I can see this flaw in thinking but Harbaugh cannot.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It seems like the 49er staff has forgotten what got them here on offense. It was the innovation and trickery that gave them the upper hand. They seem to have forgotten that and think that their good record means that they are superior physically and talent wise to these other teams and they can just manhandle them and get a win. I wonder why I can see this flaw in thinking but Harbaugh cannot.

Copy and paste, Toby. But if it is still your view, why reinvent the wheel? Just kidding.

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All you can do is play the schedule in front of you. Shitty loss, but it's not the end of the world. This is still a great team- maybe it's just not our year. Super Bowl losing teams haven't fared too well in recent history, but the Niners still have a fighting chance

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
All you can do is play the schedule in front of you. Shitty loss, but it's not the end of the world. This is still a great team- maybe it's just not our year. Super Bowl losing teams haven't fared too well in recent history, but the Niners still have a fighting chance

I'm predicting Seattle and New Orleans top two playoff slots, in no particular order.
We will be a wild card team and we'll first have to go through either the NFC north or NFC east.
Hopefully we can draw the NFC east, I think we can travel to any NFC east team in the wildcard round and beat them on the road.

Then in the 2nd round we either go to Seattle or New Orleans. The road will get a lot tougher at this point.
I'd rather go play in New Orleans than in Seattle.

Abeka

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:agree:well said Toby

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harbaugh is getting out coached. He took a gamble on Kap excelling this year, and so far it just hasn't happend.

*Rumor* Ed Reed to be released from Texans.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1 and 3? What team with a winning record did the 49ers beat?

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harbaugh is getting out coached. He took a gamble on Kap excelling this year, and so far it just hasn't happend.
*Rumor* Ed Reed to be released from Texans.

In Harbaugh's defense though, after last season's performance who would have guessed that Kaepernick would regress to the point of being almost pure garbage? Harbaugh had to expect more of the same as he got last year with all of the experience that kaepernick gained.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The packers with Aaron Rodgers starting is the winning team lol. Not Seneca/Tolzien.

The Packers were oh and oh when the 49ers played them. I don't believe the 49ers have beaten anyone that had a winning record when the 49ers played them. That is what I thought you were saying.

AU_Fever

The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Niners also beat the Cardinals so they are actually 2-3 against teams with a winning record.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Niners also beat the Cardinals so they are actually 2-3 against teams with a winning record.

A losing record when the Niners played them however.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I expect this trend to continue down the road. I expect that the 49ers will lose 3 of their next 4 games, beating only the Rams in that streak, and then they will win the last three games. They'll finish 10 and 6 and possibly squeeze in as the sixth seed.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I won't say great team but I will say good. Maybe great when we get healthy. Have to wait and see.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love how when the 49ers opened it up they got accused of being "too cute" and getting away from the bread and butter of who we are... a power run team. But then we lose one game after going back to the bread and butter and suddenly we are "boring and predictable".

lol

jayviabay

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love how when the 49ers opened it up they got accused of being "too cute" and getting away from the bread and butter of who we are... a power run team. But then we lose one game after going back to the bread and butter and suddenly we are "boring and predictable".

lol

no one accused them of being "too cute" for trying to open it up... They were accused of being "too cute" when they went away from running the ball from the I formation more often than not...

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In my opinion they went away with the run in the 2nd half. 1st half gore was doing his thing and 2nd half the team looked like it went to sleep.