• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

49er fantasy football question

Ltrain

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
If you don't like fantasy sports, please disregard this post. I like to draft players on my favorite team but will not overpay. In light of that, which guy(s) do you see returning decent value based on ESPN's ADP:

Gore: 24th overall
Kap: 38th overall
Davis: 52nd overall
Boldin: 76th overall
Collie: 197th overall
Manning/Patton/Williams: undrafted

Gore usually has a couple very good RB's in his range (MJD/Forte/Ridley). I'm not a fan of taking QB or TE early so that likely takes Kap and Davis off the board. Lots of people think Boldin may start hot but fizzle out due to age or a younger WR outproducing him plus we're a run first team. I like our offense, but not sure of good return on value. Does anyone stick out to you to pick?

ZepTepi

Factorem fata mea
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Diehard Niner fan here but I am not a fan of drafting based on my favorite team. Good way to set yourself up to over reach. Having said that, the only 3 of those players I'd draft would be the top 3 listed and of those I'm pretty confident someone will overreach for CK in most leagues. Don't be that guy!

Last edited by a moderator:

Gold Rush 86

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,413.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been doing a lot of mock drafts and I usually never go for Gore in the 3rd round I usually go for Chris Johnson. In my 10 team mock draft I know its not real but I have been getting lucky and got teams like this: 1st - Charles, 2nd - Julio/Dez/AJ, 3rd - CJ, 4th round Murray/Wilson, 5th - Wallace/Bowe/Decker 6th - Kaepernick, 7th - VD, 8th - Boldin.

I have been getting lucky and Kaepernick, VD and Boldin have been dopping lower than their rankings. I usually try to go QB in round 6-9 all matters how the draft goes. The other day i got Romo in the 10th and Matty Ice in the 9th. Most of the mocks I have been doing people go for RBs fast so QBs, WRs and TEs have been dropping below their rankings.