• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

4 names out there

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do we stand pat and roll with Webb or sign a vet? I think Moore takes over as slot CB. That leaves Mitchell as 4 and Webb as 5.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
actually its just 2 out there instead of 4 named vets- Samuel and Greer. I say roll with what we have .

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see us bringing in a FA that will compete for a starting job

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me either. I thought the old Giant defensive back was still out there- Terrell Thomas. If we have Claiborne, Carr, Moore healthy though then its probably not needed. I just dont want to see Webb.

You said you didnt watch the game the other night. They might as well of had me playing CB in the second half. Granted those guys never practiced, but the first chance SD got they went deep on one of them.

Claiborne has to be healthy though. If not, then I do see us bringing someone else in after the final cuts

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me either. I thought the old Giant defensive back was still out there- Terrell Thomas. If we have Claiborne, Carr, Moore healthy though then its probably not needed. I just dont want to see Webb.

You said you didnt watch the game the other night. They might as well of had me playing CB in the second half. Granted those guys never practiced, but the first chance SD got they went deep on one of them.

Claiborne has to be healthy though. If not, then I do see us bringing someone else in after the final cuts

After watching Wilcox and Heath again, it's simply baffling to me that Jerry didn't see Safety as a need in the first round. Church is a Hell of a player, but in today's game, you have to have 3 good ones to play big nickel, and we are two short ANY way ya cut it

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Church is a Hell of a player??? Interesting scouting report. Hope he learns to actually cover, some ball skills or how to close on the receiver a little. Player with a Hell of a big weakness is more fitting.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Church is a Hell of a player??? Interesting scouting report. Hope he learns to actually cover, some ball skills or how to close on the receiver a little. Player with a Hell of a big weakness is more fitting.

Yeah, I think Church was having a fine season last year. Why don't you make up your mind, half wit. You want to rip Church, but you suck Jerrys nutsack for taking a Guard in the first round instead of a Safety. Dumbass

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I think Church was having a fine season last year. Why don't you make up your mind, half wit. You want to rip Church, but you suck Jerrys nutsack for taking a Guard in the first round instead of a Safety. Dumbass

Nope. You aren't getting off the hook just because you are so angry you can't think straight. I call them all independently. I can give credit where its due and criticize when it's needed to. It's called being objective. You should try it.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
must be you guys cause UK never starts the name calling

It's funny that he name calls and when you respond in kind it's you that starts the name calling...oh well, there are always a couple here. Usually I just ignore, sometimes in a moment of weakness I guess I can't...

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

dude, what the hell man? Once a thread dies out, EVERYONE has to start letting things go. Discuss the topic at hand, and things run a lot smoother.

Come on guise.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude, what the hell man? Once a thread dies out, EVERYONE has to start letting things go. Discuss the topic at hand, and things run a lot smoother.

Come on guise.

EVERYONE is right. This thread is one of about five. PDay and Jarntt want to act like this thread is some stand alone snipe
:bullshit: