• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 4/9 GDT Champs @ Fraudres

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Y'all better recognize the emergence of FYWW last night and especially tonight. Still the best pen in the game, mainly due to 1. arguably best bullpen manager in history 2. a core of talent that has pitched together for 5 years....which oh by the way was good enough to anchor 3 championships in those 5 years.

You just know they are going to keep us in the wild card chase.

Let's just recognize we are in the middle of the greatest era in Giants history and yes I think that includes the NY Giants.

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the boys saddled up in San Diego today with Tim Hudson leading the way. He was on point and got some help from tremendous defense. Huddy went 6 1/3 innings giving up 5 hits and spacing 5 walks along the way. He got help from some great defensive plays and Brandon Crawford is playing his ass off right now. He had the play of the year diving up the middle to snag a ground ball and a beautiful flip to Joey P. for the turn to first. It was a play worthy of a framed masterpiece painting hung in the finest gallery in the world. You see baseball is a form of art..it's sports art..and Craw is becoming a Picasso at shortstop. Later in the game he also saved it with a long run towards the line in that tough hole to stop the runner at third.

It was a pitching battle all day and if there ever was a case for the argument against the DH it was today. A beautiful display of a chess match between two of the best managers in the NL. Bochy and Black showed people why it would be a tragedy to banish the pitcher from hitting in the NL. You could just see the brains wheeling and dealing in their dugouts and they are both chess masters. It all came down to the kid Maxwell (House) cause he is as big as a house. He delivered the game home to the Giants in the 12th with a single to center scoring Crawford. The kid had a big smile as he stood on the bag at first and the Regulators rumbled out of the visitors dugout to salute their young slugger.

The bulls in the pen..hey what can you say but bravo once again going 5 2/3 innings of 2 hit ball. Kontos got his first win and Casilla notched his 3rd save already.

It really was a fabulous ballgame with a kick ass effort by the boys who rode into town back in the saddle again to win. A 1-0 piece of baseball art.

Go Giants !!

:suds::clap::yes::dingdingding::peace::thrasher:

on youtube..

Back in the Saddle - Live in Japan 2002 HD 1080 p

posted by AkuHD1

Rock On !

Last edited by a moderator:

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hi
That "torture" word is thrown around a lot, but this is a true torture-type game. So little offense, good pitching, good defense. One mistake by either team could decide the game.
w we survived McGehee, I will never know.

GREAT game, though. Maybe the best game I have ever been to. (At least it makes the short-list)

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hi

w we survived McGehee, I will never know.

GREAT game, though. Maybe the best game I have ever been to. (At least it makes the short-list)

That's cool Cal..way to support the team on the road. I am glad you had a blast.

:suds::clap:

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Phillie fans and Kimbrel

kimbrel_phillies.gif
I was in a pocket if about 9 Giants fans, and we were all laughing our asses off at him.

Gotta say, though, I REALLY respect him for coming in high and inside on Pagan after the warning. That showed balls.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McGehee will be the guy I rag on this year. Just don't think he will be a net positive player
I was so ready to really be a fan of his this year.

Today has changed that. He almost killed us, and when he had the chance to be the hero, more goat.

Get Duffy some time at 3rd!!!

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Y'all better recognize the emergence of FYWW last night and especially tonight. Still the best pen in the game, mainly due to 1. arguably best bullpen manager in history 2. a core of talent that has pitched together for 5 years....which oh by the way was good enough to anchor 3 championships in those 5 years.

You just know they are going to keep us in the wild card chase.

Let's just recognize we are in the middle of the greatest era in Giants history and yes I think that includes the NY Giants.
Absolutely no question that this is the Golden Age of Giants baseball.

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the boys saddled up in San Diego today with Tim Hudson leading the way. He was on point and got some help from tremendous defense. Huddy went 6 1/3 innings giving up 5 hits and spacing 5 walks along the way. He got help from some great defensive plays and Brandon Crawford is playing his ass off right now. He had the play of the year diving up the middle to snag a ground ball and a beautiful flip to Joey P. for the turn to first. It was a play worthy of a framed masterpiece painting hung in the finest gallery in the world. You see baseball is a form of art..it's sports art..and Craw is becoming a Picasso at shortstop. Later in the game he also saved it with a long run towards the line in that tough hole to stop the runner at third.

It was a pitching battle all day and if there ever was a case for the argument against the DH it was today. A beautiful display of a chess match between two of the best managers in the NL. Bochy and Black showed people why it would be a tragedy to banish the DH from the sport. You could just see the brains wheeling and dealing in their dugouts and they are both chess masters. It all came down to the kid Maxwell (House) cause he is as big as a house. He delivered the game home to the Giants in the 12th with a single to center scoring Crawford. The kid had a big smile as he stood on the bag at first and the Regulators rumbled out of the visitors dugout to salute their young slugger.

The bulls in the pen..hey what can you say but bravo once again going 5 2/3 innings of 2 hit ball. Kontos got his first win and Casilla notched his 3rd save already.

It really was a fabulous ballgame with a kick ass effort by the boys who rode into town back in the saddle again to win. A 1-0 piece of baseball art.

Go Giants !!

:suds::clap::yes::dingdingding::peace::thrasher:

on youtube..

Back in the Saddle - Live in Japan 2002 HD 1080 p

posted by AkuHD1

Rock On !

it should be.

Aerosmith -Back in the Saddle -Live in Japan HD 1080 p

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I fucked up my recap post. It should read it would be a tragedy to banish the pitcher from hitting in the NL. Man, I need to get that fucking straight. I can not believe I fucked that up./ Shit that pisses me off I screwed that up. I ruined my post. Man, I must be fucking tired. Sorry I screwed that up..Man, I have to read my posts before they go out. Fuck I can't believe I screwed that up.

Hey Cal , can you please fix that for me. I want that to be right. Thanks

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I fucked up my recap post. It should read it would be a tragedy to banish the pitcher from hitting in the NL. Man, I need to get that fucking straight. I can not believe I fucked that up./ Shit that pisses me off I screwed that up. I ruined my post. Man, I must be fucking tired. Sorry I screwed that up..Man, I have to read my posts before they go out. Fuck I can't believe I screwed that up.

Hey Cal , can you please fix that for me. I want that to be right. Thanks

Hey Cal, are you there? Can you edit that for me. I would appreciate it.

Two hours from anywhere one actually wants to be
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Cal, are you there? Can you edit that for me. I would appreciate it.

FIFY. I can edit like Cal can, though with less panache.

For future reference, you can edit your own posts. Just press the pencil at the lower left hand corner of the box. Make sure to save your edit when you are done, otherwise it reverts to the original post.

:yo:

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FIFY. I can edit like Cal can, though with less panache.

For future reference, you can edit your own posts. Just press the pencil at the lower left hand corner of the box. Make sure to save your edit when you are done, otherwise it reverts to the original post.

:yo:

Thank's Man, I really appreciate it.

:suds::clap: