• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

36%!

Heathbar012

Senioritis Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. The Warriors are the leading vote-getters so far in the ESPN poll for the favorites to win the West. Even though at least 36% of the country hasn't seen the Dubs more than a few times this year, it's nice that they're winning a popularity contest.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Always nice to get recognition. That being said, I'm not even sure if I'm part of that 36%.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They proved they're for real in the 1st game. Nice to see them go wire-to-wire and get the job done in the second game.

Heathbar012

Senioritis Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They proved they're for real in the 1st game. Nice to see them go wire-to-wire and get the job done in the second game.

I was really impressed with their response. Given the outcome of Game 1, I don't think that first quarter could've gone much better. They're learning how to close out games on the fly because, even though they won the majority of their showdowns this year, in regular season blowouts the team subs out the starters to rest for tomorrow. That is very rarely going to happen in the playoffs. Nice to have the streak in SA ended, and see some more playoff games at Oracle. :10: for Bay Area Sports this calendar year.

CameronFrye

Certifiable A-hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I thought this was going to be a thread of the Warriors' shooting percentage in Game 5.

Heathbar012

Senioritis Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought this was going to be a thread of the Warriors' shooting percentage in Game 5.

Yes. Currently, the Dubs are better at winning popularity contests than basketball games. I hope that changes tonight! I get the feeling that, as most things involving this franchise, relies heavily on the ankles of Steph Curry and Andrew Bogut. Enjoy in good health!

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Win or lose, it's a great season and a HUGE step forward for the franchise. Nonetheless, I'd like to see them extend the Spurs to seven.

Klay needs to step up IMO.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. The Warriors are the leading vote-getters so far in the ESPN poll for the favorites to win the West. Even though at least 36% of the country hasn't seen the Dubs more than a few times this year, it's nice that they're winning a popularity contest.

SHows you how stupid the average American TV watcher is.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Win or lose, it's a great season and a HUGE step forward for the franchise. Nonetheless, I'd like to see them extend the Spurs to seven.

Klay needs to step up IMO.

They need an inside presence who is not afraid to touch the ball for fear of getting fouled. Watching Bogut, Lee and Ezili run away from the ball was laughable. Once the ball ws in their hands, they couldn't get rid of it fast enough.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They need an inside presence who is not afraid to touch the ball for fear of getting fouled. Watching Bogut, Lee and Ezili run away from the ball was laughable. Once the ball ws in their hands, they couldn't get rid of it fast enough.

How do you come up with this stuff? This not only does not happen, but it's weird where you figure that they're afraid to touch the ball. I just....wow.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do you come up with this stuff? This not only does not happen, but it's weird where you figure that they're afraid to touch the ball. I just....wow.

Good lord man, do you even watch the games? Bogut looked like he had a hot skillet in his hands every time he touched the ball. he couldn't get rid of it quick enough; neither could Ezili. I didn't mean to say "Lee" though in my previous post. I meant to say Biedrins.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good lord man, do you even watch the games? Bogut looked like he had a hot skillet in his hands every time he touched the ball. he couldn't get rid of it quick enough; neither could Ezili. I didn't mean to say "Lee" though in my previous post. I meant to say Biedrins.

No of course I don't watch any of the games. I just spew random thoughts without any knowledge on the subject. Like naming David Lee as running away from the ball when clearly you were talking about Biedrins. Biedrins running away from the ball should be nothing new to you and I'm sure in his 4 minutes that he's played this entire series has greatly disappointed you.

Ezeli, if you've watched him at all this year, never has shied away from contact. Bogut, has tried to be more of a facilitator since David Lee went down with his injury, hence his propensity to pass the ball more. You would know if you watched more of the Warrior games that the offense much of the time ran through Lee, and once he got hurt the Warriors then used Bogut as their catalyst. But again, you would know that right? Because you're such a fan.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No of course I don't watch any of the games. I just spew random thoughts without any knowledge on the subject. Like naming David Lee as running away from the ball when clearly you were talking about Biedrins. Biedrins running away from the ball should be nothing new to you and I'm sure in his 4 minutes that he's played this entire series has greatly disappointed you.

Ezeli, if you've watched him at all this year, never has shied away from contact. Bogut, has tried to be more of a facilitator since David Lee went down with his injury, hence his propensity to pass the ball more. You would know if you watched more of the Warrior games that the offense much of the time ran through Lee, and once he got hurt the Warriors then used Bogut as their catalyst. But again, you would know that right? Because you're such a fan.

Blah blah blah. Bogut couldn't get rid of the ball fast enough in game 5. Hence his six points on I think three shots it was; not counting a couple of the easy tips and put backs that he flubbed. Those can't be counted as posessions by him.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blah blah blah. Bogut couldn't get rid of the ball fast enough in game 5. Hence his six points on I think three shots it was; not counting a couple of the easy tips and put backs that he flubbed. Those can't be counted as posessions by him.

Nice.