• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

33 in December...Can't play forever

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope that any eastern conference team is able to receive that message, because Dr. Age has had it's effect on literally ever other player from that 2003 draft class to some extent at this point.

It's no secret that Kyrie Irving and Kevin Love struggle on defense, as evident by the fact that the Cavs were ranked in the bottom third in the NBA this season in total defense. They're not superstars. Together, these two combined to help the Cavs win 51 games in 2016-17, and that was with the help of some guy named LeBron James.

The Cavs can be beat, but if you don't believe then you're going to get your butts whooped - That was shown in this year's playoffs.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cavs can be beat, but if you don't believe then you're going to get your butts whooped - That was shown in this year's playoffs.

Could not agree more with this statement. I honestly think the Pacers were the only team who thought they could beat Cleveland of the teams Cleveland faced this postseason. Just not enough talent. Toronto & Boston were defeated before they took the court.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could not agree more with this statement. I honestly think the Pacers were the only team who thought they could beat Cleveland of the teams Cleveland faced this postseason. Just not enough talent. Toronto & Boston were defeated before they took the court.

I don't know if it was a lack of talent with the Pacers as much as it was a lack of chemistry/trust with one another. For instance, Stephenson was signed a couple weeks before season's end and was instantly expected to be a playoff contributor. McMillan's rotations hasn't done anyone any favors either, except of course for the Cavs.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if it was a lack of talent with the Pacers as much as it was a lack of chemistry/trust with one another. For instance, Stephenson was signed a couple weeks before season's end and was instantly expected to be a playoff contributor. McMillan's rotations hasn't done anyone any favors either, except of course for the Cavs.

Yeah guess you have a point but watching that series, I never thought that team did not believe they could beat Cleveland. Same can't be said for Boston and Toronto.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lebron has gone full douche, referring to himself in the 3rd person.

crab dribbles for everyone!

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I definitely don't think the Pacers are as talented as the Cavs. But damn they played hard and gave the Cavs everything they wanted and then some. You should be proud of the heart they showed. They were the only team that actually punched back vs. the Cavs.

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I definitely don't think the Pacers are as talented as the Cavs. But damn they played hard and gave the Cavs everything they wanted and then some. You should be proud of the heart they showed. They were the only team that actually punched back vs. the Cavs.
Followed the Pacers quiet a bit since i was Teaguin' in my league. He was boss for stretches. They have a good team i dont really understand the blow the shit up aspect, i feel like they can add another piece but fuck it. PG in LA!

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Derozan has Stockholm Syndrome.

He worships Lebron more than Cavs fans.

I have never seen a guy more mentally defeated.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Appreciate the props, and all things considered, I hope our guys take it with a grain of salt that we played the Cavs better than anyone in the Eastern Conference playoffs. That being said, I don't think any Pacers fan here in Indiana looks at this series as a success without winning at least a game.

Even though the paper matchup suggests we were the #7 seed and that we were significant underdogs, I still expected us to win some games. I wouldn't consider myself a true fan if I didn't.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Followed the Pacers quiet a bit since i was Teaguin' in my league. He was boss for stretches. They have a good team i dont really understand the blow the shit up aspect, i feel like they can add another piece but fuck it. PG in LA!

Jeff Teague averaged more free throw attempts per game this season than Paul George. What does that tell you? It should suggest that Paul George lacks the aggressive and killer instinct needed to win titles. At 27, one has to be concerned if this is as good as it gets with him. We'll see if he has the patience to stick around, but if not, maybe rebuilding isn't the worst thing for this franchise that's been hindered in mediocrity the last three seasons.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron has twice as many turnovers tonight (eight) than the Warriors had as a team (four). He's human.