• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 2nd seed Gonzaga vs 7th seed Iowa - TBS - 7:10 pm EST

Who wins

• Total voters

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is over, but see Iowa making one more semi-run to get it to within a dozen or so.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Iowa looked super impressive in round 2 and look just as ass as possible in round 3..

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THIS GAME IS OVER!!!!

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, Iowa got destroyed.

MI Nightmare

Slow Roller
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,317.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where was Doug Flutie the night Pangos was conceived?

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 players with 10+ points for Gonzaga and one with 9 points. That is crazy.

Waltjers went 10-12 FG and 4-6 3PT. 24 points.

Wow. Good job Zags. Without a doubt, they were the better team tonight.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gonzaga brought its A game tonight.

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really like Gonzaga....close loss to Arizona and a good win over UCLA. That Kentucky Cast-off, Wilcher(sp) LOL, turned out to be a great player.

Trolly; how is my pick looking now? I see you could not put yourself out there before the game. Before the game, you spent a lot of time telling the world how great you are now this????? See below

they spent the year beating up on weak teams. Sorry; we see this every year; a team that wins a bunch of games over suspect competition and somehow gets ranked in the top 5; gets a great seed and loses to average team from a very strong conference.

MaYbe you are not the all see all know all you think you are. LOL

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trolly; how is my pick looking now? I see you could not put yourself out there before the game. Before the game, you spent a lot of time telling the world how great you are now this????? See below

MaYbe you are not the all see all know all you think you are. LOL

Sigh.

I've never claimed that I'm all seeing. All knowing, or even particularly gifted when picking games. just because you keep saying that I've claimed that doesn't make it true. Look at my posts and you'll note that I've pointed out that I'm wrong a lot. So congrats on figuring out what I'd already said long before you mentioned it.

Well done.

Also worth noting, I picked Gonzaga to play in the Championship game. Don't think because I responded to your stupid bullshit nonsense with more of your stupid bullshit nonsense (that I literally copied and pasted from one of your posts) to point out what a giant hypocrite you are as some sort of prognostication on my part. It was a joke at your expense (that you evidently still haven't figured out) and nothing more.

What happened to your promise to let it go and stop replying to my posts? How long did that last? 5 minutes? Wasn't any more than that.

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sigh.

I've never claimed that I'm all seeing. All knowing, or even particularly gifted when picking games. just because you keep saying that I've claimed that doesn't make it true. Look at my posts and you'll note that I've pointed out that I'm wrong a lot. So congrats on figuring out what I'd already said long before you mentioned it.

Well done.

Also worth noting, I picked Gonzaga to play in the Championship game. Don't think because I responded to your stupid bullshit nonsense with more of your stupid bullshit nonsense (that I literally copied and pasted from one of your posts) to point out what a giant hypocrite you are as some sort of prognostication on my part. It was a joke at your expense (that you evidently still haven't figured out) and nothing more.

What happened to your promise to let it go and stop replying to my posts? How long did that last? 5 minutes? Wasn't any more than that.

well, you almost made it through a post without the bad language. You are getting there Fact Is, I picked the Zags and you proceeded to dump on me, See below. Didn't see you making a statement. Difference between you and me is I lay it out there BEFORE the game and if I am wrong, I fess up as mentioned before, I picked Florida to win some games in this tournament. Didn't work out and I own that call and freely accept my bad call. You might want to work on that as it might have some impact on your ego. ...just sayin.;

[QUOTE="TrollyMcTroller, post: 6381314, member: 6815"]Any guesses on who said this:
Hint: He really likes Gonzaga.[/QUOTE]

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, you almost made it through a post without the bad language. You are getting there Fact Is, I picked the Zags and you proceeded to dump on me, See below. Didn't see you making a statement. Difference between you and me is I lay it out there BEFORE the game and if I am wrong, I fess up as mentioned before, I picked Florida to win some games in this tournament. Didn't work out and I own that call and freely accept my bad call. You might want to work on that as it might have some impact on your ego. ...just sayin.

You might want to read a few threads around here before you start shooting your mouth off about how I never admit when I'm wrong, because that claim couldn't be any farther from the truth.

The fact is, I dumped on you for picking the Zags because just moments before you went off on some ill-advised rant about Villanona (in hindsight of course) and acting as if you'd called it all along. You provided reasoning behind your hindsight pick that in every way shape or form makes your Gonzaga pick seem absurd. I couldn't care less if you got it right or not. When you start shit-talking Villanova for racking up easy wins against a bad schedule, and not challenging themselves all year, sneaking into the top 5, only fall to the first power conference team they faced, it is pants-on-head retarded to pick Gonzaga who played an easier schedule against worse competition only to sneak into the Top 5 and is now facing their first decent power conference foe in the tournament.

You're either an idiot for picking Gonzaga, knowing those things, or you're an idiot for thinking that bullshit had anything to with Villanova's loss. Frankly, I don't really care which one proves what an idiot you are. The point is, it's clear that you've proven unequivocally that you're a hypocritical fucking idiot, and a lair too.

So if you get offended by being called a hypocritical fucking idiot and a liar, I suggest you stop acting like a hypocritical fucking idiot, and stop lying. Because as long as you keep doing it, i'm going to keep pointing it out.

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You might want to read a few threads around here before you start shooting your mouth off about how I never admit when I'm wrong, because that claim couldn't be any farther from the truth.

The fact is, I dumped on you for picking the Zags because just moments before you went off on some ill-advised rant about Villanona (in hindsight of course) and acting as if you'd called it all along. You provided reasoning behind your hindsight pick that in every way shape or form makes your Gonzaga pick seem absurd. I couldn't care less if you got it right or not. When you start shit-talking Villanova for racking up easy wins against a bad schedule, and not challenging themselves all year, sneaking into the top 5, only fall to the first power conference team they faced, it is pants-on-head retarded to pick Gonzaga who played an easier schedule against worse competition only to sneak into the Top 5 and is now facing their first decent power conference foe in the tournament.

You're either an idiot for picking Gonzaga, knowing those things, or you're an idiot for thinking that bullshit had anything to with Villanova's loss. Frankly, I don't really care which one proves what an idiot you are. The point is, it's clear that you've proven unequivocally that you're a hypocritical fucking idiot, and a lair too.

So if you get offended by being called a hypocritical fucking idiot and a liar, I suggest you stop acting like a hypocritical fucking idiot, and stop lying. Because as long as you keep doing it, i'm going to keep pointing it out.

That's an amazing ego you have. Blow all the smoke you want; I picked the Zags; you did not.....have a nice day. OH, by the way, that was an easy call;;;;;; sorry you couldn't see that.

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's an amazing ego you have. Blow all the smoke you want; I picked the Zags; you did not.....have a nice day. OH, by the way, that was an easy call;;;;;; sorry you couldn't see that.

Yeah, just like that great call on Nova that you didn't make. Keep tellin me about my ego. It's amusing.

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, just like that great call on Nova that you didn't make. Keep tellin me about my ego. It's amusing.
Happy you made it through a post with out swearing and name calling. Good on you.

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck your mother, retard.

Pretty much a statement of who you are....nice going. Maybe one day you will learn the value of appropriate discourse. t saddens me that there are people in this world who lack basic morals. At one point, I actually thought you had something to offer; too bad that is not the case.

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty much a statement of who you are....nice going. Maybe one day you will learn the value of appropriate discourse. t saddens me that there are people in this world who lack basic morals. At one point, I actually thought you had something to offer; too bad that is not the case.

You're steering this mother fucker, chief. you want to talk about some filthy fucking language, we can do that. It's pretty clear you have no intention of talking about your bullshit hypocrisy because you sure as shit change the subject every time I bring that up again.

You brag about getting your Gonzaga pick right (great job, asshole. Way to go out on a limb and pick the favorite) and get your little cum stained panties in a wad because I didn't announce my pick in the Gonzaga game to the world as if that's somehow relevant. Meanwhile you're running your cock sucker in another thread about what a bad pick Villanova was even though you didn't bother to... you know... actually announce your pick ahead of time. Oh, and of course if you applied your exact same logic that you used (in hindsight) against Nova it makes your pick for Gonzaga absolutely fucking insane. I guess you think if you picked fucking UCLA to make the Sweet 16 because you like the color of their uniforms that makes you fucking smarter than everyone else? Hate to break it to you skippy, if you pick all the right games for all the wrong reasons you're still a fucking idiot.

Your credibility around here was shot before the season ever started. You're a fucking laughing stock. Nobody values your opinion outside of the unintentional comedy contained within.

But if you want to keep bitching and moaning like a little girl about the coarse fucking language, I don't blame you because as soon as the subject turns to anything sports related you just fucking embarrass yourself some more. It's pretty clear you're looking for any lame fucking reason to avoid issues I expressed above, so you're welcome you little shit stain. I gave you the cop out you're looking for. You owe me one.

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're steering this mother fucker, chief. you want to talk about some filthy fucking language, we can do that. It's pretty clear you have no intention of talking about your bullshit hypocrisy because you sure as shit change the subject every time I bring that up again.

You brag about getting your Gonzaga pick right (great job, asshole. Way to go out on a limb and pick the favorite) and get your little cum stained panties in a wad because I didn't announce my pick in the Gonzaga game to the world as if that's somehow relevant. Meanwhile you're running your cock sucker in another thread about what a bad pick Villanova was even though you didn't bother to... you know... actually announce your pick ahead of time. Oh, and of course if you applied your exact same logic that you used (in hindsight) against Nova it makes your pick for Gonzaga absolutely fucking insane. I guess you think if you picked fucking UCLA to make the Sweet 16 because you like the color of their uniforms that makes you fucking smarter than everyone else? Hate to break it to you skippy, if you pick all the right games for all the wrong reasons you're still a fucking idiot.

Your credibility around here was shot before the season ever started. You're a fucking laughing stock. Nobody values your opinion outside of the unintentional comedy contained within.

But if you want to keep bitching and moaning like a little girl about the coarse fucking language, I don't blame you because as soon as the subject turns to anything sports related you just fucking embarrass yourself some more. It's pretty clear you're looking for any lame fucking reason to avoid issues I expressed above, so you're welcome you little shit stain. I gave you the cop out you're looking for. You owe me one.

Always the class act, I see. Keyboard warrior and know it all. I suspect this is all you got because acting as you do, why would anyone want you around? You go off on people on this thread weekly...careful; you are running out of targets. Enjoy your pathetic little life here as that's all you got.