• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 2nd Round: Chicago Bulls vs Cleveland Cavaliers

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Noah and that guy are huge liabilities for the Bulls.....They really have not done anything on the offensive side of the ball and not sure their D/rebounding

Mirotic is a good player, but his game is entirely based on the outside shot. He hasn't had it in the playoffs.

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Wizards will crush either of these teams

Dont pencil in either one right now...even without John Wall

That was some ugly and horrible basketball

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That free time out fucked us. I have no idea why they needed to review that play anyway. An extra .7 seconds doesn't mean near as much as a free time out.

There is a huge difference between .8 & 1.5

Seriously the crying by Bulls fans every fucking game is a damn joke

JkShaz821

Associate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The refs always do that when they review. THIS isn't something new. EVERY TEAM GET TO GO TO THEIR HUDDLE when the refs are reviewing somehting.

Bulls fans are the biggest cry babies on here

Can we agree thought that that absolutely has to stop. By the way it was initially called that game probably should have been headed into overtime.

Yes Noah absolutely fouled him and it should have been called but it is not unusual for whistles to get swallowed at that point in the game.

When there are no timeouts left absolutely no one should ever be allowed to huddle up and draw a play.

Beautiful clutch shot by Lebron though.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The refs always do that when they review. THIS isn't something new. EVERY TEAM GET TO GO TO THEIR HUDDLE when the refs are reviewing somehting.

Bulls fans are the biggest cry babies on here

Why did they need to review though? The play was so obvious.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we agree thought that that absolutely has to stop. By the way it was initially called that game probably should have been headed into overtime.

Yes Noah absolutely fouled him and it should have been called but it is not unusual for whistles to get swallowed at that point in the game.

When there are no timeouts left absolutely no one should ever be allowed to huddle up and draw a play.

Beautiful clutch shot by Lebron though.

No doubt it has to stop but Bulls fans acting like the refs only did it to benefit Cleveland is comical. This is nothing new since the NBA started reviewing plays in the final 2 minutes.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why did they need to review though? The play was so obvious.

They took off too much time. They were not reviewing who ball it was. They took off an extra .7 which is huge at that point of the game

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Would Lebron have made that with .8 seconds left? Would Lebron have gotten the ball there with 2.0 seconds left and no time out? That rule is inherently flawed if the team gets a free time out. It sucks, but that's the way it is. I hope they change the rule soon so teams can't benefit from failing on a drawn up play like that, but that's just me. The refs weren't the reason for this loss though.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would Lebron have made that with .8 seconds left? Would Lebron have gotten the ball there with 2.0 seconds left and no time out? That rule is inherently flawed if the team gets a free time out. It sucks, but that's the way it is. I hope they change the rule soon so teams can't benefit from failing on a drawn up play like that, but that's just me. The refs weren't the reason for this loss though.

I'm not sure if he would have. The rule sucks but they got the review correct. Players should be forced to stay on the court. If the time keeper didn't take off the extra .7 we're probably in OT right now

JkShaz821

Associate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt it has to stop but Bulls fans acting like the refs only did it to benefit Cleveland is comical. This is nothing new since the NBA started reviewing plays in the final 2 minutes.

No I am absolutely with you but I hate it every time I see it happen and desperately wish they would change it. I felt everyone got a reasonably fair shake that game. I do hate that it ended that way but very exciting game. Hope to see more.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And we still don't cry as much as Lebron. Or
As much as Heat fans that lost their savior and can't move on.

I said "how can u let Lebron get the ball"?? That was awful.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
The Wizards will crush either of these teams

Dont pencil in either one right now...even without John Wall

That was some ugly and horrible basketball

Not sure...The Bulls play great D and they made the Cavs sans Love and a hurt Irving play their game and Lebron willed thm to victory. If Irving gets healtier, I don't see the young Wizards matching them. Honestly, if Korver just plays to his regular season average, then the Hawks could beat the Wizards. The Bulls minus Gasol won't go to the Finals though.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

We, the Heat fans, have moved on (still enjoying our 3 titles in the last 9 years)..apparently you can't as you are still showing a Jordon shot over the Cavs....LOL. Pretty hypocritical.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They had no need to guard the inbounder. That person who was guarding the inbound pass should have been helping Butler with Lebron forcing the Cavs to go somewher else there.

Whoever win game 5 will win the series