• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2nd favorite...

EDBTZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
2nd favorite NFL team after the 49ers (of course).....

I'd have to say the Eagles... Their offense is too fun to watch

Oh and please don't post if your going to say the raiders :finger:

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I live in San Diego, so I would have to say the Chargers...

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Can't decide between whichever team Brandom Lloyd is on and whomever is playing the Jets.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
MANY years ago i'd sometimes ask myself if not a 49er fan, which team would it be?

could never answer that question and still can't? really, still can't fathom being a fan of another team, not even "part-time"?.

Rathman44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Saints. Never liked them when we were in the same division, but ever since Katrina I've rooted for them. Gotta like Drew Brees too. Class act guy

h-hour

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Saints. Never liked them when we were in the same division, but ever since Katrina I've rooted for them. Gotta like Drew Brees too. Class act guy

Katrina made me despise them even more. I got so sick of the bullshit 'feel good story' of the saints. Got old real quick.

If a meteor struck or something and there was no more 49ers football I guess I'd root for the Browns.

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have a 2nd team, but if 49ers stopped existing then I probably choose Steelers.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

I grew a soft spot for the Saints the day Montana came from 800,000 points down to beat them, and it exists to this day. Talk about a team that never gave up no matter how badly Montana was beatin' the shit out of them. Man I could not help to feel sorry for them.

They also had a QB with as much heart as any QB that came before or since in Archie Manning; he deserved a much better fate. They are not my second favorite team but I had no problem rooting for them to beat the Colts.

Rathman44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Katrina made me despise them even more. I got so sick of the bullshit 'feel good story' of the saints. Got old real quick.

If a meteor struck or something and there was no more 49ers football I guess I'd root for the Browns.

It never ceases to amaze me how many guys like you can just spew this type of garbage. You're entitled to your opinion but your lack of compassion is amazing.
My sister lived there at the time and the city was absolutely destroyed. Hundreds of people died, most lost their homes, and there was about 80 billion dollars worth of damage from that disaster. The Saints organization and their players were very supportive of the community and when they won the Super Bowl it was a huge deal for a city that was desperate for some good news. I'm sorry that it became too much of a "bullshit 'feel good story'" for you and lead you to "despise them even more".

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whichever team is playing Duh Wayduhs...

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd have to say the Colts. Always loved the way Manning played the game. The Bills are always the favorite under dog of mine as well.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Barry Sanders played it was the Lions. If it's not the Niners I like players rather than teams. Love Andre Johnson, and Calvin Johnson. I don't care how much shit I get for this, I still love Reggie Bush and root for the Jets for Sachez. (USC fan) Love watching Shady McCoy of the Eagles. If Brian Westbrook was the Arnold Terminator in his day, Shady is the T-1000. Can't be a fan for the Packers cause they are close to their 5th Superbowl.

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont have a second favorite team. I just have teams I hate more than others.
The least hated team after the niners is hmm. The more I think about it the more I cant find a team i dont have some strong hatred for. But, my most hated teams are Dallas, Packers, Eagles, Giants, and every team that used to be in the NFC west in that order