• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2nd Annual Gandy Pigskin Pick Em for $50

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I respect the picks GVSU, pretty much what I would have done in your circumstance.......I hate the last weeks NFL games with matchups that don't matter......It's tough calling those games......I actually almost picked the Bills v Pats. Same for the Bungles....Some really tough games.

Yeah I made my picks and realized I only had three games different than you so I switched to Bengals, bucs and Panthers to make things interesting.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I made my picks and realized I only had three games different than you so I switched to Bengals, bucs and Panthers to make things interesting.

Are you saying this shit just got real?

Good luck to both of you. Why I even did my picks:L I just can quit...

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit got real he'll yeah.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will do final results later.

Muzz, PM me your adress so I can ship my fitty to the volunteer state.

CONGRATS!!

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will do final results later.

Muzz, PM me your adress so I can ship my fitty to the volunteer state.

CONGRATS!!

The contest was fun for me....I respect that you would pay 50 dollars to someone you don't know.....Give it to charity or maybe make a poll for something I should buy to prove I'm a Lions fan first......Although I do love me some Kam Chancellor and Russell Wilson.:suds:

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The contest was fun for me....I respect that you would pay 50 dollars to someone you don't know.....Give it to charity or maybe make a poll for something I should buy to prove I'm a Lions fan first......Although I do love me some Kam Chancellor and Russell Wilson.:suds:

Name the charity Muzz. Got no problem with that. Another tax write off will work also.

LOL my daughter just said the broke college kid foudation. I told her I already donate to that enough.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Name the charity Muzz. Got no problem with that. Another tax write off will work also.

LOL my daughter just said the broke college kid foudation. I told her I already donate to that enough.

You might be raising a smart daughter.

You put me in a bind......I don't know of a honest charity these days......Maybe a poll is the way to go.