• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2nd and 3rd round wish lists

lionstop1

Top Notch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Saints moved up to take Cooks and they need defense. It has more to do with how the draft plays out rather than teams concentrating on drafting defense. Its whats available when you pick.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LBs Van Noy, Bradford, or Attaochu at 2
CBs Jean-Baptise or Gill at 3

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In no particular order:

Nix or Tuitt--I don't suspect both will be there when it's our turn. But landing one of these could help our possible issues at DT down the road.

Marcus Martin--best rated center in the draft. He could learn from Raiola this year and take over next. Say what u will about his douchebagginess, but Raiola is one of the smartest centers in the league at reading defenses and making adjustments.

Van Noy--have wanted to land him in the second round all offseason. Would shore up that other outside LB position as I'm not a big Palmer fan.

Baptiste or McGill--love their size at CB.

Ed Reynolds--he could really develop under Austin

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lionstop1 said:
Ummm...are you not paying attention to what was supposed to happen during the first round? It went pretty much as expected. Rhere was supposed to be a run on offensive players early, while some of the other defenders would go from the mid down.

LOL. AS I WRITE THIS, BRIAN BALDINGER FROM PATH TO THE DRAFT JUST SAID EBRON WAS HIS FAVORITE PICK OF THE ROUND AND SAID DETROIT WILL BE VERY, VERY DIFFICULT TO DEFEND.

LOLOLOL

So why have you slammed some Def players for falling like Dix... pretty much makes your statement above with the run on offensive players a moot point as to why Dix dropped to GB not to mention a lot of teams actually draft players for need. do you really think JuWuan James and Marcus Smith were 1st rd caliber players ?

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Microwahevo said:
In no particular order:

Nix or Tuitt--I don't suspect both will be there when it's our turn. But landing one of these could help our possible issues at DT down the road.

Marcus Martin--best rated center in the draft. He could learn from Raiola this year and take over next. Say what u will about his douchebagginess, but Raiola is one of the smartest centers in the league at reading defenses and making adjustments.

Van Noy--have wanted to land him in the second round all offseason. Would shore up that other outside LB position as I'm not a big Palmer fan.

Baptiste or McGill--love their size at CB.

Ed Reynolds--he could really develop under Austin

YUP on Raiola being one of the smart centers.

and a YUP to Tuitt, Nix but I'd prefer VanNoy 1st if he's there over the ND Golden Domers. Me being a Meeech-i-gan fan has absolutely no value when it comes to rivalries talent, IMO

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It made me laugh watching the good teams in the NFL draft defense over and over, while the Lions drafted a TE. And no I'm not saying Minnesota is a good team.

After the top 20 picks -- the only team who drafted an offensive player without a trade is Carolina, who had no WR's at all on their roster. Every other team drafted defense, sans Minny, who traded back in with Seattle.

Is it a coincidence that out of the teams with the best 11 records in the NFL, 10 of 11 drafted defense? The only one who didn't was the team who had one of the best defenses in the league already and everyone coming back (Carolina)

Panthers need DB's bad. They not did come back. Their depth is worse than ours.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. So now the Lions should've drafted Fuller? I'll take Ebron to win that match-up. Nothing special about Dix as i said before. Ten wouldve been a reach.

Ebron essentially guards himself with that high drop rate.

Jared Cook 2.0

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My shortlist is the guy that fits Caldwell and company. I would say OLB DE DT DB you know something on the other side of ball. It most likely will not be my guy. 98% of us would be right back on the couch bitching or agreeing after we drafted and got fired. 1% actually think they can do a better job.

That other guy is Dr.Eviler. He would make good cap guy about one week. Then Smitty and Micro would make visits (non-conjugal) after killing Mayhew.

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd love to see Kony Ealy or Louis Nix but I don't know if either will make it to us. I'd like to see Stanley Jean-Baptiste in the 3rd.

lionstop1

Top Notch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Originally Posted by*broncosmitty*

I thought Ebron ran a 4.5? (Im just accepting this franchise doesn't give a fuck about building a winner. Going to be an offensive skill position. Doesn't matter to me anymore.)

Unofficial 4.47.. Dude is a beast.

QUOTE=Rollingthndr;4912546]Ebron essentially guards himself with that high drop rate.

Jared Cook 2.0[/QUOTE]

Isnt that funny. I have you on record, saying he is a beast. Which is it?