• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

25 Qs & As

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah, I like the Carlos Quentin comparison for Mazara. lol. Anything to get me a little more optimistic.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4. Can Rick Hahn help solve the issues with the bulls as well.....???? — @barcelona0921

The first few questions were pretty much spot on up until here, where the underlying truth of this offseason comes out...This is the sh*t I'm talking about. Fix us? We haven't been over .500 once in the f*cking guy's tenure. We're projected, per that very article, to win 83 games. How about we do something actually impressive before we anoint this guy?

We're so dumb. If the sox win 7X games or less this year, guys like the one asking this question are going to flip out and crucify our team and management, completely flipping the script...very similar to the Bears this year...but different in that we actually haven't won anything to this point. Not even close. With the Bears of course there would be disappointment coming off a 12 win season. The Sox are nowhere in the same category with expectation, nor should they be, but they will be crucified similarly if we throw up a stinker season in 2020.

We better just win this season. That's all I'm sayin'.