• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

24 (Jack Bauer TV series)

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never ran into said poster.... He existed?

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought they could have done well with Tony taking over. Last year they had that studly dude before Jack came in that said Keifer was a complete dick to work with. Said he had to take his shoes off and squat down when they were in a scene together so keifer wouldnt look so short.

If 24 can do it without Jack, then Jack should be able to work CTU as the prisoner in russia. You gotta think they were thinking of finding a new jack when he didnt end with his freedom last year.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought they could have done well with Tony taking over. Last year they had that studly dude before Jack came in that said Keifer was a complete dick to work with. Said he had to take his shoes off and squat down when they were in a scene together so keifer wouldnt look so short.

If 24 can do it without Jack, then Jack should be able to work CTU as the prisoner in russia. You gotta think they were thinking of finding a new jack when he didnt end with his freedom last year.

Well if you saw 24 Solitary they definitely are teasing a Tony storyline.

Personally I'd like to see him teaming up with Chloe, Belcheck and maybe Kate to get Jack out of Russia.

24 needs Jack Bauer.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jack Bauer is 24. I love Tony as well though and definitely would watch any 24. But Jack is needed.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate the idea of a limited series though. 24 is 24 hours, not 12. I thought they easily could have played out Kate's husband's story through the second half last season.

I'm just glad it's back though!

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Melman

DA BEARS!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,046.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Diamondeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I won't say that I definitely will not watch, as 24 is one of my all time favorite shows and this one will have the same producers, but it's really hard to envision it being any good without Sutherland.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fox Orders Pilot For New '24' Series With Young Black Hero To Succeed Jack Bauer

After the 24: Live Another Day event series, which extended the original series with another chapter featuring Jack Bauer & Co., Fox is going for a full reboot with 24: Legacy, a new ongoing series with all-new characters. Fox has given a pilot order to the project, from the 24 trio of Howard Gordon, Manny Coto and Evan Katz, which has Brian Grazer as executive producer. Original star Kiefer Sutherland is not expected to reprise his role as Bauer or be creatively involved in the project.
The new 24 series will revolve around a military hero’s return to the U.S. and the trouble that follows him back – compelling him to ask CTU for help in saving his life, and stopping what potentially could be one of the largest-scale terror attacks on American soil. I hear the twentysomething man, Eric Carter, was conceived as an African American, and the actors considered and approached for the part so far all have been black. Depending on how the casting process goes, I hear the character’s ethnicity could change but he will remain diverse. The female lead is a woman with a long history at the agency, a former head of CTU. 24: Legacy which retains the original’s real-time format with split screens and complex interweaving storylines, each episode representing one hour of an eventful day. Stephen Hopkins, who directed the original 24 pilots, is on board to direct the 24: Legacy.
There will likely be mentions of former CTU members from the original 24series, including with photos, but there are no plans for any to have ongoing presence on the new series.
The pilot order comes after Gordon, Coto and Katz delivered a script, written by Coto and Katz, in December, which was very enthusiastically received at Fox.
24: Legacy is produced by 20th Century Fox Television, Imagine Television and Gordon’s Teakwood Lane Productions. Howard Gordon, Brian Grazer, Manny Coto, Evan Katz and Kiefer Sutherland are executive producers.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the idea since I like 24 but why does every show get remaked and change the character?

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keiffer is still with the show, as an executive producer or something. They had a shot with Tony taking over for jack, had the window last year to let the hot blond girl take over, (not the girl comedian) and actually keep things going as they were instead of starting from scratch.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Jack, no Tony, what's the point? Why not just give it a different title with a similar theme. This is gonna flame like Point Break without Swayze and Reeves