• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022 NFL FREE AGENT TARGETS

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some good FA available next year, I'm not sure how LB plays out this year, BUT I like these guys at LB/S

fred warner
darious leonard
marcus williams

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've read that Jamin Davis has looked really good in camp and can do all the things a LB, both MLB and OLB, need to be able to do. Brian Baldinger sounds impressed and compatred him to Thomas Davis back when he was a stud.

If the DL is as good as a lotta Skins fans and talking heads seem to believe they are. I'd list free safety as more of a need than MLB. I don't see any of the 3 players you mentioned as being available in FA. But all 3 are balletrs no doubt.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've read that Jamin Davis has looked really good in camp and can do all the things a LB, both MLB and OLB, need to be able to do. Brian Baldinger sounds impressed and compatred him to Thomas Davis back when he was a stud.

If the DL is as good as a lotta Skins fans and talking heads seem to believe they are. I'd list free safety as more of a need than MLB. I don't see any of the 3 players you mentioned as being available in FA. But all 3 are balletrs no doubt.
Good read on Davis, you're absolutely right, its unlikely those 3 mentioned actually hit FA. They probably get re signed.