• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022 draft prospects

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure Denver is a more talented team than us but we have an easier road to get to the playoffs. I believe we are a good QB away from being a playoff team. We make it last year easily if we had one. We will see how the season plays out. Your plan was garbage for getting a QB this year. I could care less what pundits say. In our situation, Wentz was the best we could get besides Wilson. You are doom and gloom. You say we have a bad front office but FA's still continue to sign here? Why?

Not afraid of Philly we could of beaten them last year with bad QB's. Im fact game 2 came down to the end and guess what TH did? Dallas, will not do what they did last year. We were right with him at the home game. Again bad QB play and we were still in it. Giants will be better, but I think Wentz is better than Jones and Fields.
And......we are done here.

You can't argue with emotion and feelings. I am done.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't agree that Turner is a bottom feeder. That is not proven.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you repeatedly say "stay positive" and "have faith", that is feeling and emotion FYI.

Again, I am done here.

You never know what can happen this season. You make a prediction, I respect that. I have a right to disagree