• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021 Giants Top Prospects

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think the minors are bare of SP talent, it's just that most of the studs are in the low minors. I think there's a good article about this I read earlier in the week. I'll see if I can find it.

LHG

Former Californian. Hesitant Tennessean.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think the minors are bare of SP talent, it's just that most of the studs are in the low minors. I think there's a good article about this I read earlier in the week. I'll see if I can find it.
I think that takes us back to the argument of how highly regarded is a prospect when he's yet to really prove himself (or really show off his abilities) at the professional level? Does he count as a top prospect? Of course, if the raw talent is much higher than the polished talent of the guys in the upper minors, then there really is no argument.

LHG

Former Californian. Hesitant Tennessean.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you are not too brushed up on how some of the Giants' farmhands did in 2021, this is a good read (however, there should be a rule that org guys like Krizan don't belong on the list, especially if they are currently minor league free agents) - Luciano, Murphy lead next wave bound for Bay

I have a feeling that a couple of these guys will be taken in the big league portion of the Rule 5 Draft, should it still exist when the new CBA is finally agreed upon.