• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021 draft prospects

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has to be the pick if he is there at #19. If we get Samuel in FA, I think we can pass on WR at 19.
You can get any type of WR you want at #51. Big, tall, short, small, fast, twitchy, long armed or whatever you want. There will be plenty available at that pick. What you cannot do is screw up this first pick by reaching for a WR. We need a thumper in the middle or a future LT. We can get one or the other at 19 I'm sure of it. Also plausible that one or the other if on the board at #19 will be BPA.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has to be the pick if he is there at #19. If we get Samuel in FA, I think we can pass on WR at 19.
you can pass on wr anyway but you are right ,this a deep wr class

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you can pass on wr anyway but you are right ,this a deep wr class

I like the ND guy over Darrishaw too. If we do lose Scherff in Fa then the USC OG\OT should be a target at #19.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the ND guy over Darrishaw too. If we do lose Scherff in Fa then the USC OG\OT should be a target at #19.
if we lose sherff then we win 5 games tops . we need to pay him

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if we lose sherff then we win 5 games tops . we need to pay him

that's crazy. LT is more important than Rg. So we had Lucas at LT and we won games. If we lose Scherff its a loss but not as big as some think.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So a Rg is responsible for 4 more wins? Not the QB, skilled positions, or defense? lol. Talk about man crush.
really dean thats what you take from that ? you cant keep weakening your LOS to get toys and expect to win . so no losing a run of the mill RG wont hurt but losing an elite one will . there is no PROVEN guy on our roster who can make that RG serviceable let alone avg
charles injured 2 snaps , ismael 0 snaps martin a proven failure . and sherrf doesnt just affect himself , he affects moses and roullier and i am sorry but that line play goes down without him

calling something a " man crush " is lazy

and 18 mil 2 yrs from now wont be expensive with the new TV deal

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
really dean thats what you take from that ? you cant keep weakening your LOS to get toys and expect to win . so no losing a run of the mill RG wont hurt but losing an elite one will . there is no PROVEN guy on our roster who can make that RG serviceable let alone avg
charles injured 2 snaps , ismael 0 snaps martin a proven failure . and sherrf doesnt just affect himself , he affects moses and roullier and i am sorry but that line play goes down without him

calling something a " man crush " is lazy

and 18 mil 2 yrs from now wont be expensive with the new TV deal

there is always FA and the draft to plug in a RG. Look at what happened last year with #71. He played fine and was found in FA. The line played better last year when Lucas and #71 took over. Both FA's. It can be done. If we lose Sherff its not the end of the world. We were not a dominant running team with him in there so I think we can live without him.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Scherff but I don't think he is worth 4 wins.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there is always FA and the draft to plug in a RG. Look at what happened last year with #71. He played fine and was found in FA. The line played better last year when Lucas and #71 took over. Both FA's. It can be done. If we lose Sherff its not the end of the world. We were not a dominant running team with him in there so I think we can live without him.
you will not get elite going into their prime this it weakens the o/line . if i had a nickel for everytime someone told me player X can re[;ace player Y i would be rich . we all thought KC could be replaced with lesser cheaper talent . aint happened yet

and i bet good money when we cant stop DT's from rushing up the middle because our All pro is playing somewhere else you will be bitching . you have to keep good players you draft and develop to win and develop a winning atmosphere

and again in 2 yrs sherff 's contract will be the absolute going rate

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you will not get elite going into their prime this it weakens the o/line . if i had a nickel for everytime someone told me player X can re[;ace player Y i would be rich . we all thought KC could be replaced with lesser cheaper talent . aint happened yet

and i bet good money when we cant stop DT's from rushing up the middle because our All pro is playing somewhere else you will be bitching . you have to keep good players you draft and develop to win and develop a winning atmosphere

and again in 2 yrs sherff 's contract will be the absolute going rate

You don't know that for an OG. It's not the QB position. I really think Darby is more important to bring back then Sherff. I would like him back but his demands might be too much.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't know that for an OG. It's not the QB position. I really think Darby is more important to bring back then Sherff. I would like him back but his demands might be too much.
we can get darby and sherrf back not an issue

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we can get darby and sherrf back not an issue

It depends if they want to land a big time Wr in Fa or a LB. I think we can get both back plus add Samuel. I also can see Charles taking over for Sherff if he signs elsewhere.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It depends if they want to land a big time Wr in Fa or a LB. I think we can get both back plus add Samuel. I also can see Charles taking over for Sherff if he signs elsewhere.
i am sorry but 2 snaps and out for the year i have to see more before i let elite players walk