• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021 Draft Order Set for Non Playoff teams:

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the top 3 could all end up being QBs maybe with a trade or two in the mix. Sam Darnold needs to be replaced. I think he does have trade value because of his age so get your 3rd or 4th rounder and move on if you're the Jets. Jets should almost certainly draft Fields or Wilson. Wilson has better film (from what I hear) but Fields has that Deshaun Watson type of upside that would be hard to pass on.

You see teams like the Falcons an Lions, though, and I could see them reluctant to move on at QB if they have a Pro Bowl level OT prospect sitting there. Certainly the Bengals would consider that, too.

I don't know if the draft itself will be super interesting but its going to bring a lot of change into the NFL. So thats interesting.

Yeah I think no one needs a tear down like Detroit, and I’d like to see Stafford in a good situation before his career is over

but I agree with the money invested, I don’t know if Det or Atl will really make the QB move in the top of this draft

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a side note, I haven't looked at the college film too much this year but Ja'marr Chase's 2019 film was the best WR film I've ever seen in the past decade I've been following the draft.

He tore up NFL caliber competition like it was easy.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a side note, I haven't looked at the college film too much this year but Ja'marr Chase's 2019 film was the best WR film I've ever seen in the past decade I've been following the draft.

Up until the explosion from Smith, Chase was the #1 guy I saw in mocks most of the season

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah but what kinda of shape is in after sitting on his ass for a year?

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly do not know and likely not I just like him a tad more.

That Sermon on Ohio State, don’t know if he’s coming out

very impressive
Clayton?

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You and I sitting on our asses prob a little different than his ass sitting

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No idea. Also not sure what impact being on a team with an NFL QB, NFL OROY as the #2 WR, and CEH did for making him look good. But for me Chase is a Saquon Barkley level of talent that simply cannot drop that far in an NFL draft without a GM just falling in love. As such, he might actually go to a situation where he won't shine as much in the NFL.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That Sermon on Ohio State, don’t know if he’s coming out

very impressive
Clayton?
he is

rankings

Travis EtienneRBClemsonSenior5'10"210 lbsAtlantic Coast - Atlantic
fe9552a5c82e99e60c8be376419a36a4_NajeeHarris.png

Najee Harris
RBAlabamaSenior6'2"230 lbsSEC - West
Javonte Williams
RBNorth CarolinaJunior5'10"220 lbsAtlantic Coast - Coastal
6d272e0da1b1f3c74173130b7b894148_Carter.JPG

Michael Carter
RBNorth CarolinaSenior5'10"200 lbsAtlantic Coast - Coastal
2ea06d6f4b389722cc59f55b56fa1dad_Gainwell.JPG

Kenneth Gainwell
RBMemphisRS Sophomore5'11"191 lbsAmerican Athletic - West
356dd6f22228c848cb8a3233e4bb99fd_treysermon.jpg

Trey Sermon
RBOhio StateSenior6'0"216 lbsBig Ten - East
9063555d49dd37ad54fceba775a5dda5_hubbard.png

Chuba Hubbard
RBOklahoma StateRS Junior6'0"207 lbsBig 12

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he is

rankings

Travis EtienneRBClemsonSenior5'10"210 lbsAtlantic Coast - Atlantic
fe9552a5c82e99e60c8be376419a36a4_NajeeHarris.png

Najee Harris
RBAlabamaSenior6'2"230 lbsSEC - West
Javonte Williams
RBNorth CarolinaJunior5'10"220 lbsAtlantic Coast - Coastal
6d272e0da1b1f3c74173130b7b894148_Carter.JPG

Michael Carter
RBNorth CarolinaSenior5'10"200 lbsAtlantic Coast - Coastal
2ea06d6f4b389722cc59f55b56fa1dad_Gainwell.JPG

Kenneth Gainwell
RBMemphisRS Sophomore5'11"191 lbsAmerican Athletic - West
356dd6f22228c848cb8a3233e4bb99fd_treysermon.jpg

Trey Sermon
RBOhio StateSenior6'0"216 lbsBig Ten - East
9063555d49dd37ad54fceba775a5dda5_hubbard.png

Chuba Hubbard
RBOklahoma StateRS Junior6'0"207 lbsBig 12

300+ yards vs Northwestern
And a big game vs Clemson

wonder what another vs Bama would do to his stock

he has the body and look of an NFL player

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This guy seems way off to me....Wilson to jets ar2??

Well Jets and Jaguars obviously need two replacement starters with how high they're drafting. Lawrence will undoubtedly go to the Jaguars, and the Jets should select Fields and sit him for a year as Fields only played one full season and is more raw, while letting Darnold play. The Jets COULD try and keep going with Darnold, but I think it's a lost cause.

Then the Skins/Patriots KIND of need a QB (Skins probably just need one). The Skins started 4 different QBs this year. Smith is getting old and can't seem to stay healthy not to mention he may never be the same after the injury a couple years back. Cam Newton can still run the ball and went to a new offense, but how much longer can he keep doing that? And his passing this year was atrocious. Bill may go for a QB of the future but it's unlike him.

After that the Colts/Steelers need to consider a QB as Rivers/Roth part of the 04' draft class along with prior injuries on Ben are on burrowed time.

So 6 teams that could all need their QB of the future. 3 of those teams made the playoffs (although the Skins at 7-9 is not much to write home about) and the Patriots still went 7-9 so it could be argued you could spend a mid-late 1st on a QB to acquire and sit for a year which seems like something the Steelers/Patriots at least would do.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Jets and Jaguars obviously need two replacement starters with how high they're drafting. Lawrence will undoubtedly go to the Jaguars, and the Jets should select Fields and sit him for a year as Fields only played one full season and is more raw, while letting Darnold play. The Jets COULD try and keep going with Darnold, but I think it's a lost cause.

Then the Skins/Patriots KIND of need a QB (Skins probably just need one). The Skins started 4 different QBs this year. Smith is getting old and can't seem to stay healthy not to mention he may never be the same after the injury a couple years back. Cam Newton can still run the ball and went to a new offense, but how much longer can he keep doing that? And his passing this year was atrocious. Bill may go for a QB of the future but it's unlike him.

After that the Colts/Steelers need to consider a QB as Rivers/Roth part of the 04' draft class along with prior injuries on Ben are on burrowed time.

So 6 teams that could all need their QB of the future. 3 of those teams made the playoffs (although the Skins at 7-9 is not much to write home about) and the Patriots still went 7-9 so it could be argued you could spend a mid-late 1st on a QB to acquire and sit for a year which seems like something the Steelers/Patriots at least would do.

Pats will def find a QB either with their first pick or through a veteran trade

Cams days as a starter in this league are over

a few more interesting teams as far as QB

Carolina- Teddy is the ultimate placeholder you will never win big with

Denver- Do they really believe in Lock?

Atlanta- Is it time to move on from the fantasy QB Matt Ryan? Real life QB is just not a winner

Detroit- Should try to move Stafford and tear it all down

San Fran- another team I could see try to go the veteran route with a win now roster

Bears- Do they really move forward with Mitch?

I’d include my Giants cause I wouldn’t mind it, but pretty sure Jones gets one more season

I think Sam Darnald finds his way to Indy or Pitt IMO

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
QB, Desmond Ridder out of Cincinnati has great potential at the next level with proper coaching... Don't sleep on him... He could be a nice pick up late in the draft...

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Atlanta- Is it time to move on from the fantasy QB Matt Ryan? Real life QB is just not a winner

San Fran- another team I could see try to go the veteran route with a win now roster

I’d include my Giants cause I wouldn’t mind it, but pretty sure Jones gets one more season

Denver would probably be aggressive to get the #3 QB Id imagine if he falls past Atlanta. Atlanta is basically the Chargers from last year, though. Hard to see them passing up the QB.

Patriots and Jimmy G seem like an obvious fit. I feel like the only way this doesn't happen is if Jimmy G isnt healthy.

Trey Lance could go anywhere. Could totally fall in the draft like Drew Lock, too.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Denver would probably be aggressive to get the #3 QB Id imagine if he falls past Atlanta. Atlanta is basically the Chargers from last year, though. Hard to see them passing up the QB.

Patriots and Jimmy G seem like an obvious fit. I feel like the only way this doesn't happen is if Jimmy G isnt healthy.

Trey Lance could go anywhere. Could totally fall in the draft like Drew Lock, too.

What’s your thoughts on Lance?

I know very little but seems to have some impressive physical traits

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What’s your thoughts on Lance?

I know very little but seems to have some impressive physical traits
Very little so far. I've only seen two of his games and his level of competition is terrible. After seeing Wentz go so high, though, you get the feeling that Lance can walk into a practice and show a team everything they need to see. The upside is super high so a GM will roll the dice on him.

So much of 'college tape' is just college games. The NFL offensive coaches right now are silly good and upside is so important on offense.

My guess is that he'll go in the lower top 10 after the top 3 QBs, the top 2 OTs, and the top 2 WRs. And maybe after the top LB.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh duh on Carolina, that's an obvious one. They could trade down a bit for the kid from BYU or go with Lance. But yah they definitely need one.

Matt Ryan is hard to move on from and because of the HUGE dead cap I think they're stuck with him 2 more years. Falcons need to improve their defense and actually get some form of a running game. Matt Ryan is not the problem there. Detroit has a similar problem with hardly any rushing attack and the league's WORST defense. Stafford is not the problem here either. Both Stafford and Ryan had pretty good seasons and they're only mid 30s so they could have a few seasons left to build up a decent supporting cast for the new guy.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Matt Ryan is hard to move on from and because of the HUGE dead cap I think they're stuck with him 2 more years. Falcons need to improve their defense and actually get some form of a running game. Matt Ryan is not the problem there. Detroit has a similar problem with hardly any rushing attack and the league's WORST defense. Stafford is not the problem here either. Both Stafford and Ryan had pretty good seasons and they're only mid 30s so they could have a few seasons left to build up a decent supporting cast for the new guy.
I forgot about Matt Ryan's albatross of a contract. Falcons seem like they should trade down because none of the top prospects are DEs or CBs. And CB at 4 overall is kinda sketchy anyways unless we're talking about the next Deion Sanders.