• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021-2022 NBA Season

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dejounte Murray low key deserves an all star spot

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Knicks doing what they do best. Losing.
Turning the ball over, missing free throws, playing horrible defense, and standing around on offense.
Doesn't matter if it's on the road or at home.
Zero discipline...lousy fundamentals.
Unwatchable.
Boring.

Last edited:

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Knicks doing what they do best.
Turning the ball over, missing free throws, playing horrible defense, and standing around on offense.
Doesn't matter if it's on the road or at home.
Zero discipline...lousy fundamentals.
Unwatchable.
Boring.
Thibs' last stand I believe

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, he is a bad fit too.

I think he's saying that it is not just he is a bad fit.

But last night is again my point on the guy...without Lebron and AD the Lakers are a lotto team. And that lotto team nearly won a road game against a likely playoff team.

This makes his value even worse...if he was just salary filler for a team that is tanking he'd have more value than a guy who can actually make your team just good enough to not make the playoffs but not bad enough to be a top 5ish pick kind of team.

He is every NBA teams worst nightmare...to be locked in mediocrity.

If the Lakers somehow find success with him it will be extremely impressive. And it makes absolutely no sense. Because he is still one of the best athletes in the league. And has a lot of plus aspects to his game. But his negatives are so astounding....just a strange player in this stage of his career.

Who would have ever thought nearly 40 year old Carmelo Anthony would be a better fit on a winning team than Russ

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,796.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just went 1 unit on Westbrook o 42.5 points,assist,rebounds -115. Seems like a solid play tonight. We’re back to Russ against the world.
Did it pay off? RW scored 16 of the team's 29 points in the 4th.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he's saying that it is not just he is a bad fit.

But last night is again my point on the guy...without Lebron and AD the Lakers are a lotto team. And that lotto team nearly won a road game against a likely playoff team.

This makes his value even worse...if he was just salary filler for a team that is tanking he'd have more value than a guy who can actually make your team just good enough to not make the playoffs but not bad enough to be a top 5ish pick kind of team.

He is every NBA teams worst nightmare...to be locked in mediocrity.

If the Lakers somehow find success with him it will be extremely impressive. And it makes absolutely no sense. Because he is still one of the best athletes in the league. And has a lot of plus aspects to his game. But his negatives are so astounding....just a strange player in this stage of his career.

Who would have ever thought nearly 40 year old Carmelo Anthony would be a better fit on a winning team than Russ
If Bron can win a title with Russ he is without a doubt the best player of all-time

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Ringer’s Dan Devine wrote: “The list of players who’ve averaged 19 and 8 by Garland’s age while shooting as efficiently as he is boasts only five names: Magic Johnson, Kevin Johnson, Chris Paul, Luka (Doncic) and Trae (Young).”

Garland is an All-Star. Not a bubble guy. An All-Star.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He most certainly is not washed, fair to talk about fit though.
Yeah, washed is not a word I'd use.

He needs to have the ball in his hands and he's not going to be that hot most games.

Russ still has value.

If he made half as much, the Lakers would be able to move him easily.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With all the assets they had it’s kinda difficult to fuck it up as bad as they have done and they got two very good AS type of players too. I mean wow. I will say Kyrie fuck them though
Yes...while I have said it's kooky talk for anyone to say the Cs won that deal it's certainly understandable why the Cs made it. I think it was known he was a little off then but not like he is now.