• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021-2022 NBA Season

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Need to see more.

I really like Killian and hope they can coexist, long-term.

Eh. I'm still very much on the fence with Hayes. If they both thrived that's one hell of a tall backcourt though

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh. I'm still very much on the fence with Hayes. If they both thrived that's one hell of a tall backcourt though
I like Stewart too.

Every team needs a goon.

But, Grant.....

I thought he made a mistake leaving Denver.

In a way, I guess he did.

As long as Joker is healthy, they are a threat to win the West.

But, from a personal standpoint, he was clearly ready for a bigger role.

I don't know that he will be a legit #1. But, he's a damn good #2 and a killer as a #3.

He's not in the Harden category of leaving for a bigger payday/ Role and living up to that decision.

But, he could be Jermaine Oneal-like.

I'm very impressed with that kid.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Stewart too.

Every team needs a goon.

But, Grant.....

I thought he made a mistake leaving Denver.

In a way, I guess he did.

As long as Joker is healthy, they are a threat to win the West.

But, from a personal standpoint, he was clearly ready for a bigger role.

I don't know that he will be a legit #1. But, he's a damn good #2 and a killer as a #3.

He's not in the Harden category of leaving for a bigger payday/ Role and living up to that decision.

But, he could be Jermaine Oneal-like.

I'm very impressed with that kid.

They have the makings of a potentially decent core. I'm disappointed with the start for sure but I guess we will see how it goes with Cade.

Grant was a nice surprise. Obviously Weaver saw something many didnt.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Admittedly I will say I was mildly impressed with the Cavs last night. They're a lot better than I expected them to be.

They need some vet leadership really badly though.
I think they have enough with the addition of Rubio. Guessing Dale davis is helping in the locker room, too. Time for guys like Allen to step into leadership roles.

That said, if they could add another vet who is really good (or who would be OK to barely play) that would be nice....but not to take minutes away from the youngsters and core of team's future.

I mean, sure their experience helped LA last night. Probably more, though, that it was Lebron, AD and Russ who are also really good.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s far from a two person race
I can agree with that for sure. Green could pick it up and start scoring and being more efficient more often. Duarte has played well. Giddey. Heck, Cade hasn't even played yet...and there are others.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t think it has anything to do with vet leadership. They have guys like Rubio and Love. It’s more about just playing more meaningful games together and winning close games. They have done a good job so far this season, as far as close games vs good teams but the Lakers is something they haven’t faced. I told Trojan last night, the Lakers were moving the ball great in the 2H but it came down to 1 on 1 matchups. That is hard to deal with for a young team. Still a young season but it would be a good test and step forward making the play-in this year. The more important games they play together and they can win could go a long way.

I knew that game was over when Lebron was getting what he wanted at the rim and Melo was on fire. Very difficult to stop. For Laker fans that had to be refreshing after some early season struggles, the team defense was pretty damn good too after the rough start.
Russ was playing well and being Russ, too.

Mentioned earlier if they could get another Dale Davis type who could help lead but doesn't care if he does not play much then sure. Let's get him in.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When one only posts gossip and limited sports. That Wamu guy, for example...
limited sports? how about none at all beside the most obvious vanilla mike and mike dribble?

ugh. percocet and muscle relaxers......i feel like im going to pass out on this chair

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my bandage cmae off today- and whoollly fuck.

i didnt think it would look as bad as it does. It is baaaad