• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021-2022 NBA Season

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love people like you lmao. A dumbass troll who is absolutely horrible at it, telling people who talk reasonably about things on a sports board meant for sports discussion that they need a life. Holy fuck, you can’t make this shit up.
Lol, I ain’t on here much, I actually have a life , but who the fack are you? One of these knuckleheads aliases ?

Let me guess Shamu?

And that’s another thing I find hysterical, these boards never add new people, and why? Cause y’all will never accept someone who has a different view on things.

You think it’s because I was a pro athlete and y’all weren’t?

Lol, y’all just don’t get it and never will … y’all dreamed about it while the ones who played it don’t sit here and talk about analytical shit.

We played the game and went out for a meal a beer and got lade while you idiots lived your lives vicariously through us …

And tlance can you be any more insecure ? Nobody is ever right according to you, Lol. And guess what , I posted 10 times before not once mentioning you till now..

Last edited:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He started 33 games already. Klay likely not playing b2b anytime soon. Solid chance he gets more than 41 starts
Ohh I thought you meant Herro. Herro will qualify and win it. Yeah, Poole is N/A

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohh I thought you meant Herro. Herro will qualify and win it. Yeah, Poole is N/A
yah- that makes sense- Herro has a better case than Love for 6th man by a substantial rate- at least right now

equally substantial is Darious Garland deserving an all star spot over Herro. That will really piss me off. Garland is the team leader. Cavs are the biggest surprise in the NBA- he just keeps getting better.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Many people either compared him to Bosh or KG. I even heard Duncan too.
Windhorst was on SImmons' podcast on spotify.

both were just freaking out over Mobley and his ceiling.--- Simmons is like- you know Presti was calling the CAvs- offering #6 and like 4 other first rounders and the CAvs were like- nahh- thats okay.

Simmons asked the question of if there is a better young combo in the league- and one youd rather take than Mobley/Garland long term.

they both ahd a consensus on taking Jokic and Murray over them. Booker and Ayton was close. There were a couple otehrs that were close but took Mobley/Garland.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Many years....and he doesn't get techs anymore either. He's not the same guy, he grew up as expected. But I get why he still gets grief for old behavior, that's sports

I thought it had been years. No reason to be harping on what he did in the past as he no longer does stuff like that. He's a helluva player. And anyone that says they wouldn't want him on their team doesn't understand how good of player he really is.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Exactly when were you a pro athlete?

Did you play in the Mexican League with Jake Taylor?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is amazing.

Joe smith their asses.

I doubt anything comes of this and I don't care enough to hope for 1 outcome over the other...but it would be pretty funny if, after all of the drama, they ended up getting nailed over this.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 165,527.78
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When's the last time Dray had an incident where he hit an opponent in the basket-balls, hasn't it been years?
Some things just aren’t forgotten lol

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, I ain’t on here much, I actually have a life , but who the fack are you? One of these knuckleheads aliases ?

Let me guess Shamu?

And that’s another thing I find hysterical, these boards never add new people, and why? Cause y’all will never accept someone who has a different view on things.

Lol, y’all just don’t get it and never will … y’all dreamed about it while the ones who played it don’t sit here and talk about analytical shit.

We played the game and went out for a meal a beer and got lade while you idiots lived your lives vicariously through us …

And tlance can you be any more insecure ? Nobody is ever right according to you, Lol. And guess what , I posted 10 times before not once mentioning you till now..
You're literally retarded

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every post, I just picture some guy who took 6 years to finish high school

You're giving pasta too much credit. He didn't get to high school. He dropped outta elementary school.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Let me guess Shamu?

Cannot say I dreamed of riding buses making nothing but agree with a lot of that.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're still a virgin, aren't you?

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Let me guess Shamu?

Only 1 person here doesn’t get it.

Nobody is ever right huh?

No, that is just you who is never right.

And nobody is living vicariously through a busted single A ball player.