• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021-2022 NBA Season

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I don't care about public perception because social media has never influenced my opinion of the refs while watching live games. Already said that. You either don't understand that or are choosing to ignore it.

The only ignorance is coming from you.

And when you say social media I think of things like twitter, facebook and any other bullshit like that. Don't do any of that stuff.

Also my opinions of the refs have never been shaped by anything said on this site. So you're 100% wrong in saying "potentially shaping my opinion".

Ok, let’s back up

I really don’t care what has shaped your opinion.

Refs today aren’t worse than they were before. It is a foolish opinion to think that they are.

So whatever caused you to come up with that opinion, maybe you should go back and watch some old games. Compare old game footage to today’s footage.

Camera crews are MUCH better at showing definitively missed calls today because they have better technology. So you see the missed call today that you would not have seen in 1990.

And if you think that refs didn’t miss calls back in the day, then I just don’t know what to tell you. That is the height of ignorance.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, let’s back up

I really don’t care what has shaped your opinion.

Refs today aren’t worse than they were before. It is a foolish opinion to think that they are.

So whatever caused you to come up with that opinion, maybe you should go back and watch some old games. Compare old game footage to today’s footage.

Camera crews are MUCH better at showing definitively missed calls today because they have better technology. So you see the missed call today that you would not have seen in 1990.

And if you think that refs didn’t miss calls back in the day, then I just don’t know what to tell you. That is the height of ignorance.

Well yesterday you incorrectly tried to say that social media has "potentially shaped my opinion". Or did someone hack your account and leave comment # 8827?

What has caused me to have these opinions is simply watching live games. Hell last night during the Celtics/Knicks game in the 2nd half the announcers said the Celtics got away with a travel. And on the same play D. Schroder got away with a push-off that wasn't called. The announcers said that call was also missed.

And not once have I said calls weren't missed back in the day. Not sure why you would even say something like that, it's an outright lie from you. But more calls are missed now than back then.

But keep doubling down on your massive stupidity for thinking social media has somehow shaped my opinion. Like I told you yesterday, but you choose to ignore it, my opinions are based on watching live games. But you've proven you're too stubborn to accept that.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea Raptor. One of the reasons the Lakers got rid of Green was because he just got super lazy after he got his ring with the Lakers. The Lakers now have some guys on their roster just like Green. Bazemore, Jordon, sometimes Ellington to name a few.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well yesterday you incorrectly tried to say that social media has "potentially shaped my opinion". Or did someone hack your account and leave comment # 8827?

What has caused me to have these opinions is simply watching live games. Hell last night during the Celtics/Knicks game in the 2nd half the announcers said the Celtics got away with a travel. And on the same play D. Schroder got away with a push-off that wasn't called. The announcers said that call was also missed.

And not once have I said calls weren't missed back in the day. Not sure why you would even say something like that, it's an outright lie from you. But more calls are missed now than back then.

But keep doubling down on your massive stupidity for thinking social media has somehow shaped my opinion. Like I told you yesterday, but you choose to ignore it, my opinions are based on watching live games. But you've proven you're too stubborn to accept that.

You are being way too literal. I don’t care what “your” opinion is based on.

Your opinion is wrong.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All this talk about the refs and I am not involved....

Awkward Dj Pauly D GIF by Jersey Shore Family Vacation

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This right here is why you keep getting clowned. It's incorrect, and we know why you think it's so.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Change heat to contenders and it would be perfect

Cleveland should be young, wild, free, injured and confused.

It is a separate category.

And Miami is in the right place.

They are right on par with Chicago and a level below Milwaukee and Brooklyn. They have a chance to beat both, but I don’t think anyone outside Miami is betting on that.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They are right on par with Chicago and a level below Milwaukee and Brooklyn. They have a chance to beat both, but I don’t think anyone outside Miami is betting on that.

Miami going to beat Milwaukee in 5 or 6 assuming they're healthy

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami going to beat Milwaukee in 5 or 6 assuming they're healthy

Maybe. They match up great with Milwaukee.

But they aren’t on the same level as a contender.

Milwaukee has a better chance of beating Brooklyn, Phoenix or GS than Miami does.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe. They match up great with Milwaukee.

But they aren’t on the same level as a contender.

Milwaukee has a better chance of beating Brooklyn, Phoenix or GS than Miami does.

I disagree

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree
cmon.

Giannis/Middleton/Holiday is a lineup of 3 all stars in their prime that are all wings that play good D.

as much as you gloss on and on about PJ Tucker- Bobby Portis is a younger better version that whoops Tucker's ass. Brook Lopez will be back at some point.

Connaughton and DiVencenzo aer guys who should continue to improve- and are wings that can play D. Both do need to get better. Divencenzo still has a ways to continue to get better after missing so much time iwth his injury.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All this talk about the refs and I am not involved....

Awkward Dj Pauly D GIF by Jersey Shore Family Vacation
Right? and a never-ending back and forth without me?

I wonder who trojan will blame for keeping it going of the 2 even though they are not arguing with themselves. Guessing it wont be the person he agrees with.

I kid....I kid. sort of.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Think I agree....though I'm confused about what he means by confused.