• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021-2022 NBA Season

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
7'0 280 LB Joel Embiid shot 3-17 tonight.

lol bruh you are always the biggest player on the court. Zero excuse for you to shoot this poorly. He needs to play inside more or something because 3-17 sounds like he was shooting jump shots all game

His shot chart shows he attempted 10 mid range shots and made 1

So yes... took a bunch of bad shots

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if Cavs somehow finish the season over .500 itll be a huge step forward. Vegas had them at 26.5 wins as the over under.
As wrongly underrated as the Warriors

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go Kangs!

Like when those bums win

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rockets have won four in a row :noidea:

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, Sixers look like shit right now. Harris and Embiid will need time to work back from Covid. They don’t seem to be themselves.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're missing the point
No I’m not. I’ve probably watched Embiid more than most guys here. His mid range game is killer. I have no problem with him taking those shots. Also…he’s a walking injury waiting to happen. Having him bang down low and none of his minutes on the perimeter 35 minutes in a night is going to increase his injury time even more than what it is. The issue is that he’s got an uphill battle getting back from Covid. It didn’t help that his first game back was a double OT game where he played 45 minutes.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I’m not. I’ve probably watched Embiid more than most guys here. His mid range game is killer. I have no problem with him taking those shots. Also…he’s a walking injury waiting to happen. Having him bang down low and none of his minutes on the perimeter 35 minutes in a night is going to increase his injury time even more than what it is. The issue is that he’s got an uphill battle getting back from Covid. It didn’t help that his first game back was a double OT game where he played 45 minutes.

Last season after Tatum got the virus his game struggled. And watching the game this morning (taped it) when I saw Embiid on the floor I kept thinking about Tatum's issues last season.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's on the coaching staff. Can't let him play 45 mins the first game back. That just isn't smart. It took Mark and Love about 3-4 games, granted Love doesn't play as many minutes as a starter or Embiid, you still have manage their minutes that goes for any player. NBA season is a long season. They should put a cap on his minutes at least for the first game, maybe the first couple. Playing tired and weak can only lead to more injuries.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If he's gonna sit out the entire regular season the league should suspend him for the playoffs. And none of that playing the last 10 games of the regular season shit either.

KD & Harden mostly, but the rest of the organization, have to pissed at this selfish dumbbell. And he pulled that nonsense last season when he said he needed some me time. So he went out clubbing, broke league protocol and missed more games.

I can't remember another player of his caliber that walked away from two franchises and neither were all that sorry to see him go.

Reactions: DJ

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he's gonna sit out the entire regular season the league should suspend him for the playoffs. And none of that playing the last 10 games of the regular season shit either.

KD & Harden mostly, but the rest of the organization, have to pissed at this selfish dumbbell. And he pulled that nonsense last season when he said he needed some me time. So he went out clubbing, broke league protocol and missed more games.

I can't remember another player of his caliber that walked away from two franchises and neither were all that sorry to see him go.

Not play and get half your pay is right up this guys alley.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not play and get half your pay is right up this guys alley.

He's not about the team, he's about himself. He's now proven that during all three stops of his career. And if the Nets find someone willing to take on his selfishness he'll do the same thing his next stop. He's the definition of a bad teammate.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So much potential and yet so messed up in the head.'

I remember how he once challenged Kobe on a 1-on-1 after his rookie season and Kobe just laughed him off. The next league game Kobe absolutely humiliated him.