• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021-2022 NBA Season

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah they're unfortunately everywhere.

Yep unfortunately, there will always be those idiots who will hate someone for no better reason than they look different.

I really have a hard time understanding that. In my experience, if you give most folks enough time, they'll give you much better reasons to hate them.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How will the heat survive?

They won't.

You may as well trade Jimmy and Herro to the Lakers for Westbrook and Kent Bazemore so you can tank and try to rebuild around Bam. It would probably be a good idea to start sitting Bam too...don't want to win too many more games.

Westbrook will keep the games entertaining for you while you play out the string.

Bam done for a while.

It's all coming together...just need to make the trade now.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep unfortunately, there will always be those idiots who will hate someone for no better reason than they look different.

I really have a hard time understanding that. In my experience, if you give most folks enough time, they'll give you much better reasons to hate them.

I have no tolerance for clown like that.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree on the nets because they basically lose anytime they play a really good team

I am basing that off the assumption that Kyrie Irving is playing in May and June.

Right now though?

Yeah, you are right.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,805.48
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I completely agree with Randle & Thibs here.

I even said the same thing in a post after the game last night.

Some of these NBA refs are in danger of becoming as pathetically bad as many of the NFL refs.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I completely agree with Randle & Thibs here.

I even said the same thing in a post after the game last night.

Some of these NBA refs are in danger of becoming as pathetically bad as many of the NFL refs.
Pathetic look for the refs but also I agree with what Shaq said, you are a big boy you have to understand you are going to get hit and you have to deal with it being a big man in this league. If you have to stick out your elbow and let them know you mean business. Also, he isn't a superstar so he isn't going to get all the calls.

Good to see someone called out the refs though.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pathetic look for the refs but also I agree with what Shaq said, you are a big boy you have to understand you are going to get hit and you have to deal with it. If you have to stick out your elbow and let them know you mean business. Also, he isn't a superstar so he isn't going to get all the calls.

Better than me or you

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,805.48
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pathetic look for the refs but also I agree with what Shaq said, you are a big boy you have to understand you are going to get hit and you have to deal with it being a big man in this league. If you have to stick out your elbow and let them know you mean business. Also, he isn't a superstar so he isn't going to get all the calls.

LOL @ Shaq chiming in on something he was always crying about whenever he got hacked...or even when he got called for fouling another player and expected no whistle.

Not buying it.

If it comes down to only the "superstars" getting calls...then the league will be in trouble.
Randle may not be at "superstar" status...but he is definitely a star nonetheless, and he's more than earned the respect to be given the benefit of calls more than he has been.
Fouls are fouls no matter who commits them or who gets fouled.
Call it evenly. Some of the refs just conveniently like looking the other way more times than they should be.
I'm not talking about simple innocent touch fouls here, I'm talking about getting held, bumped and blatantly fouled hard.
I'm just surprised he hasn't been T'd up more. That said, the technical he received late in the 4th qtr last night was also a bogus call...it was just unfortunate he lost his cool at that moment....and that ref can't be the deciding voice of any game's outcome especially when it's that close in crunch time.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @ Shaq chiming in on something he was always crying about whenever he got hacked...or even when he got called for fouling another player and expected no whistle.

Not buying it.

If it comes down to only the "superstars" getting calls...then the league will be in trouble.
Randle may not be at "superstar" status...but he is definitely a star nonetheless, and he's more than earned the respect to be given the benefit of calls more than he has been.
Fouls are fouls no matter who commits them or who gets fouled.
Call it evenly. Some of the refs just conveniently like looking the other way more times than they should be.
I'm not talking about simple innocent touch fouls here, I'm talking about getting held, bumped and blatantly fouled hard.
I'm just surprised he hasn't been T'd up more. That said, the technical he received late in the 4th qtr last night was also a bogus call...it was just unfortunate he lost his cool at that moment....and that ref can't be the deciding voice of any game's outcome especially when it's that close in crunch time.
I don't it's all or nothing but superstars get more close calls when it comes down to it. Not fair but I think it is true for the most part, also depends on the play-if it's 50-50 they are probably getting the call.
I agree, the games should be called evenly and that is my biggest problem. It's been awful this year so many lopsided games.