• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021-2022 NBA Season

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Denzel Valentine was getting big minutes and Tacko Fall got minutes in valuable time. That says it all.

The fact they competed till the end and almost pulled it off was a great effort.

Sexton, Markkanen, Love, Allen, Stevens, Mobley (left in the 2nd). I mean cmon.
slight correction. Mobley left early 4th.....but still.

Looked like Rubio got to see what it was like being Sexton in previous seasons last night and played like it. Not many teammates he trusted. Dribbled around a lot, took a ton of shots. Also made enough to keep us in game. Very few assists.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stephen A just said there isn't a chance anyone can beat the Warriors this season.....We are not even a quarter of the way through the NBA season

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stephen A just said there isn't a chance anyone can beat the Warriors this season.....We are not even a quarter of the way through the NBA season
Holy Hyperbole Batman. Hell, I could understand saying Cavs had no shot and everyone should go home when it was 3-1 and they needed 1 win. But season already over for everyone after 15 or so games? Even for SAS........

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before I thought he knew basketball but just stay away from all other topics. Now it's like, do you know basketball or are you trying to be Skip?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before I thought he knew basketball but just stay away from all other topics. Now it's like, do you know basketball or are you trying to be Skip?

Same. Trying too hard to be Skip. Difference is Skip always been this way so it actually seems real. This guy just seems like an act

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I keep telling yall, Vogel has got to go. There's enough pieces there for a semi-functional offense but he can't even get that. And its not a this year issue. It's always been that way his entire time. Even the championship team. Everything is 100% based on Lebron carrying the entire team on his back. They got a title off of it in 2020. But he's older now and you can see his body is starting to be an issue. He can't carry you all the fucking time anymore.

There's not much left to pick from though. In house, Fizdale would be a disaster. So you're basically hoping to get a bit of a pulse from either D'Antoni, Stotts, or Gentry. Pretty bleak, but I'd rather roll the dice with someone else. The Lakers aren't winning another championship if its just Vogel trotting this stuff out there every night thinking Lebron will save you.

The team has no continuity from last season. Even with some guys coming back after a year away (Dwight, Rondo, Bradley), the Lakers were currently rolling with 1 player back from last season's team (AD) with Lebron and THT out. Roles are still being established, and will continue to change as players come back from injuries. If they can't get healthy for a considerable stretch, they simply aren't going to mesh enough for a long playoff run. Every Lebron team is dependent on Lebron, whether by design or not. He's so high usage that it's difficult to avoid.

Every once in a while I wonder where this team would be if Lebron had decided to sign elsewhere. Sure, they would have one less championship, but the roster would be loaded with younger players entering their primes; Randle, Russell, Ball, Ingram, Kuzma, Caruso, etc. It will be interesting to see the transition from Lebron to the next era; if he sticks around a few more years, do the build around AD as you would expect or start fresh? AD hasn't consistently looked like that guy for over a year now IMO.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 151,725.97
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nets and Warriors tonight