• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021-2022 NBA Season

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flagrant 1 i can live with but Flagrant 2? Hell no

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can spike the football next year when they’ve had more than 24 games to figure it out. They didn’t add a complimentary piece. They added a corner stone of what they are going to be. They don’t have a complimentary roster right now and they may be looking at a different coach. If we are saying the same shit this time next year then you’ll be in the position to say I told ya so.

6ers had to trade Simmons.

My beef was always the extra pieces they added in for a player who is trending toward being a bad contract.

I agree still a long ways to go before we can truly evaluate this trade. But right now it doesn’t look great for either team in all honesty.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awarded brown for slowing down on purpose asking to get fouled. No way in hell is that a Flagrant 2

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awarded brown for slowing down on purpose asking to get fouled. No way in hell is that a Flagrant 2

Nah.

It was a bad play by Brown to slow down.

It was a worse play by Middleton.

It is an obvious flagrant.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah.

It was a bad play by Brown to slow down.

It was a worse play by Middleton.

It is an obvious flagrant.

I can live with a flagrant 1. You intentionally slowed up so yes if a foul happens on that play then it is likely going to be hard foul since the player is coming full speed from behind you.

Not ejecting him for that.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 153,021.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can spike the football next year when they’ve had more than 24 games to figure it out. They didn’t add a complimentary piece. They added a corner stone of what they are going to be. They don’t have a complimentary roster right now and they may be looking at a different coach. If we are saying the same shit this time next year then you’ll be in the position to say I told ya so.
The odds are definitely with him

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
6ers had to trade Simmons.

My beef was always the extra pieces they added in for a player who is trending toward being a bad contract.

I agree still a long ways to go before we can truly evaluate this trade. But right now it doesn’t look great for either team in all honesty.
I’ve kind of rethought this. If they kept Curry and Drum they would still not have enough. Curry is one more guy on the court that can be cooked with Harden and Maxey or you take Curry/Maxey off and get nothing offensively out of Thybulle. This team can’t defend now. Having Curry in the closing group would make that worse not better. They would be better because another factor right now is the Sixers poor 4th quarters start with bad minutes from Milsap/Jordan trash Doc is force feeding. Drum was a great back up center. I agree with you they gave up more than I think they should have had to because the Nets had to get dude out. But they weren’t competing for a title this year. They’re a pretender. Morey needs a creative off season.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ve kind of rethought this. If they kept Curry and Drum they would still not have enough. Curry is one more guy on the court that can be cooked with Harden and Maxey or you take Curry/Maxey off and get nothing offensively out of Thybulle. This team can’t defend now. Having Curry in the closing group would make that worse not better. They would be better because another factor right now is the Sixers poor 4th quarters start with bad minutes from Milsap/Jordan trash Doc is force feeding. Drum was a great back up center. I agree with you they gave up more than I think they should have had to because the Nets had to get dude out. But they weren’t competing for a title this year. They’re a pretender. Morey needs a creative off season.

Even small moves like pulling a Justin holliday out of Sacto could be big for Philly.

I know yall hate Danny geeen. Please send him to Boston

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good luck!

But again, the issue is always what you have potentially given the Nets.

All depends on what happens with Simmons if and when he ever plays.

But nothing you can do this summer will match the Nets upside.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 153,021.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Disagree. As long as they have Embiid they’ll be a factor.
I’m talking about Harden most certainly not being a cornerstone of anything. Maybe I misunderstood.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 153,021.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just had flashbacks to Thunder days. Nets are so much better off giving Kyrie the ball there. Wow.